⌨︎𝙷𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚜⌨︎

The blond was at the exit of the stairs of the school, drinking a coffee in a paper cup while checking his notifications on his cell phone

The blond was at the exit of the stairs of the school, drinking a coffee in a paper cup while checking his notifications on his cell phone. The only messages from him were from his classroom groups, Instagram, Twitter (because he likes the gossip #gossipforever), facebook requests, etc.

He clearly wouldn't answer any, since it's not in his interest to communicate. He only saw the new publications of a drawing artist on Instagram, he really loved how he used colors and the way he drew since beautiful sketches came out of doodles.

He stood up to look at the time, it was not long before his first class and he couldn't miss it because the subject was complex, so he had to be on time so as not to miss any details.

As he walked, he dropped the glass into a trash can at the same time she was still looking at the posts although his attention was diverted to the notification that appeared on his screen.

Black_lover has uploaded a new post

He quickly clicked on it and the new illustration appeared on his screen, it was an oil painting only it still seemed to be unfinished. It was just the sketch of what was a coffee shop table by the window.

Black_lover. Lately I haven't had any inspiration, the damn school keeps me very busy. HeLp

Laughing at it, he gave it a like and smiled even though he bumped into someone, which caused his cell phone to fall as well as the other person's papers.

-Ah, sorry, I didn't see where... he was walking.

And that person was... John. He sighed, fed up with the situation, why did he always have to cross paths with him?

-Why the fuck you?- he said angrily.

-Excuse me?

-Why is it that whenever he bumps into someone, it's with you?-

-That's what I should ask, maybe you've already made a habit of crossing where I walk,- he affirmed.

-Did you know? I won't argue with you, chinga tu madre bye- the dark-haired man mentioned before running away

The blond was stunned, what the hell did he tell him? He turned to speak to him but he had already vanished.

-Idiot, a real idiot.

He continued on his way to his classroom, there was no doubt that John was the only one who got on his nerves with that bitter old man attitude that he had with him. He didn't hate him, he just didn't like him.

-Wait... my cell phone!- He said and returned to the place where he had dropped it.

-I have the headcanon that John is half Mexican or Latino and when he suddenly gets angry he swears in Spanish-