⌨︎ 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 ⌨︎

—What do you say?

—What do you say?

A very confused Isen said at the older's request.

Arlo felt somewhat embarrassed about it, now he was in front of Isen asking if he didn't have materials for the letter of said activity.

—What you heard, I need materials because I forgot to make the letter.

Lie he was lazy to do it

The dark-haired man laughed. —Oh, Arlo, I never expected that from you, don't worry.— Here there are plenty of materials you can grab the ones you want, they are on the last shelf.

—Thank you.

The highest way to the shelf, in the same I look for what he needed as it was (obviously) type sheets and an envelope, in this case sky blue. He thanked the orange haired man again and left the classroom.

Now the only thing left was to write the necessary to the letter but oh surprise!, he really didn't know what the hell to write to him. He went to the library because it would most likely be empty at this hour, he greeted the librarian and went to sit at one of the many tables in the room.

And when I pick up the pen… again a block.

—Come on…how hard is it?— he said to himself.

He sighed exhausted, he really didn't want to write but he had to because otherwise he would be carrying a fucking guilt for the first half of the semester. He took the book from him and began to read it, if he wanted a piece of news he had to write to her so that that feeling would go away even though… he could feel bad for writing something silly.

Between turns of thoughts and thoughts, finally a concrete idea emerged. He picked up the pen again and now he would really write.

Dear friend or secret friend

Hi, I have no idea who you are just like you don't know who I am.

I send you this letter hoping that through this medium, we can get along in the best possible way. I want to clarify that my communication skills are not the best, so I ask you for a little patience with it.

Without further ado, I send you a big hello.

Sincerely:

At the time of writing who was the author of said letter, he had a little confusion since he had remembered that he should not put his name. He lightly bit the back of the pen and hummed, until at last another idea arose.

Sincerely: anonymous

The black-haired man had finished reading the letter with a small smile on his lips, it seemed funny to him that the person he was writing to was the one we know as an asocial.

He wondered what he was like physically, perhaps because of the way he wrote he was a very shy boy, perhaps like that classic stereotype: a short boy, with glasses, freckles and a high-pitched voice as well as a low one.

He shook his head, it was just the first letter so he shouldn't get an idea of ​​the person so soon, he closed his locker and left the school building