⌨︎ 𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢 ⌨︎

—And this is how a derivative is solved in the most direct way,— the teacher explained while noting on the blackboard

—And this is how a derivative is solved in the most direct way,— the teacher explained while noting on the blackboard. —Any questions?

Turning around himself, he could see that no one had their hands raised since, most of them and that included the blond; they were taking note of what was written while the rest looked at the window or scribbled in their notebook. The teacher sighed exhausted from the class.

—This topic will be on your final exam, so I recommend that you study from page 190 to 230 of the book.

Just at that moment, the sound of the bell was present so the students began to put their things away.

—Okay guys, see you next class.

Mentioned the teacher and then left the classroom. As for Arlo, he was putting his things back into his backpack which he placed over his shoulder going to the entrance of the room.

—Hey Arlo!

That voice caught his attention and when he looked at who it was, he noticed that it was Remi who was being followed by Isen and Blyke.

—Hey Remi, what's up?—he asked.

—Are you coming to lunch with us?— he questioned.

—Ah… well I—he began to doubt since he wanted to spend the second break where there was no one else, he didn't want to refuse before the one who was in itself his "younger sister".

—Come on, we haven't had lunch together in a long time.

The hairy-haired girl shot the taller man's wrist, now there would be no way to get rid of her. The blond sighed in surrender.

—Okay, let's go.

Before this answer the minor smiled and began to walk or rather to jump like a little girl in the park, while the other three followed her.

Arriving at the cafeteria, after buying her lunch, they settled down to sit at one of the tables in the center.

Luckily for the tallest, I spend it in a conversation that is too calm; The pink-haired woman asked about her secret friend from Isen and Blyke, they made fun of their respective friends for what the letters said, although there were times when they bothered each other for what they said about their friend.

On the other hand, Remi was simply very pleased with her secret friend since she said that she was very unfriendly and quite hostile. What it meant to her to make a new friend.

—How about yours, Arlo?— asked a very curious Blyke.

—Umm … he gave me a little gift.

That caught the attention of the other two so with no other choice, he took out the bag of sweets from his backpack.

—I have no idea what kind of candy they are,— he said as he opened the bag. From it I take out what appears to be a smaller bag with a ball of mint-colored dough.

The others' mouths watered, it was one of those Japanese sweets from the new store that had recently opened. Which at some point had had the opportunity to try them but unfortunately they could not get more since they ran out too fast.

—You shouldn't trust the candy they send you,— Isen said firmly. —I agree to sacrifice myself to check they don't have poison or something.

—...No,—he said with a poker face.

The orange-haired fell on the table defeated.

—Why don't you try them?—Maybe you like them.
This time it was Blyke.

—True.

He left the bag in front of him and started to open the sweet, at the moment of having that little ball in his hand, I doubt a little about its taste. Sure it looked quality made but still he was suspicious of it.

He took a bite and prepared to chew while seeking to enjoy its flavor. Quickly his expression changed to one of surprise, then she continued eating the candy.

On the other hand, the trio would swear that they had seen a particular sparkle in his eyes as well as a slight smile on his face.

Arlo only got ready to savor the sweet, in each bite he felt how it melted in his mouth leaving an exquisite flavor, at the same time he noticed that there were more of these sweets in the bag.

Of course he will send you a letter that will show his happiness and satisfaction with that detail.