⌫𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜⌫

In the classroom there were several students talking with each other, creating a very pleasant atmosphere to have a good time

In the classroom there were several students talking with each other, creating a very pleasant atmosphere to have a good time. Among them was our blonde reading what was the work of her presentation since he wanted it to come out perfect to avoid presenting the exam and thus he would not have to worry about another subject. His concentration was interrupted due to the intervention of a well-known blue-haired man.

—Hey Arlo,—he greeted her with a rather brusque pat on the back.

—Hello Holden,— he said closing the folder where she had her work.

—Guess what I found out today,—he commented excitedly.

The blue-eyed man sighed, he didn't feel like talking to anyone but he didn't want to leave the other guy talking to himself.

—What is it? It must be very interesting for you to be like this.

—I found out who your secret friend is.

—Oh, well, that's nice I guess,—he replied somewhat confused by what he said.

—What do you mean "so good"? Don't you want to know who it is?

—Holden, you know the rules.

—Uh-huh, but who's really following the rules right now?— he argued with a big ego. —Besides, I think you'd really like to know.

Arlo rolled his eyes and at the insistence of the opponent, he had no choice but to accept.

—So who is 'he'?— he asked without much interest.

—You mean her

The opposite just raised an eyebrow showing that his interest grew and the eye yellow smiled cunningly.

—Turns out who you've been corresponding with is nothing more and nothing less than…

That pause made Arlo's nerves increase, it only lasted a few seconds but it was torture for his curiosity.

—... Seraphina,—he said with a happy expression.

—What?— His expression changed to one of disbelief.

—Can you believe it? Wellston's former leaders are secret friends,—he added excitedly, —that's so lovely.

—Holden, are you sure of what you're telling me?—He questioned, taking the aforementioned out of his world.

—Of course! I wouldn't lie to you,—he swore. —I also saw her put the letter in your locker, that's more than obvious."

—I see, — he replied.

The conversation had to wait since the teacher had arrived to start his class, however the blonde did not stop thinking about the information he had acquired.

Is Seraphina my secret friend? he thought.

It made sense and at the same time it didn't, there could be the possibility that he was very serious about not revealing who she was, or maybe Holden had been wrong and Seraphina only delivered the letter for "him" secret friend.

He was confused, the spelling of the letters could not be hers that despite putting aside her "perfect" status of hers, she would never write in such a way even if he tried to hide who she is... would she?.

Maybe he would receive an answer in the next letter, since he had written a series of questions to get to know the other person in terms of tastes and hobbies, that's right, he didn't have to worry.

—Excellent presentation,— the professor said. —Next up is Arlo.

He was a bit surprised when he was called, he didn't think he would get so lost in his thoughts. He sighed, took his folders and went to the front to give his presentation, it was not the time to think about secret friends.

 He sighed, took his folders and went to the front to give his presentation, it was not the time to think about secret friends