⌨︎𝙵𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝⌨︎

Arlo really had no idea what to write, let's just say he wasn't very good at socializing so he didn't know what to write to the other person

He was in the spacious dining room of his luxurious apartment with the blank sheet of paper and his pen. It was then that an idea arose, he took the pen and wrote on the page.

dear mr secret friend

Lightning on the written, "No, very formal."

dear secret friend

He scratched again on the writing "No, very old-fashioned"

Hi how are things?

Again, "very casual"

Sighing, I crumple up the page and toss it into the nearby trash can. Although he did not seem so, the blond had serious problems socializing or rather it could be said that he was an introvert with extrovert skills, the friends he had made were because of Rei since he himself did not want him to stay isolated .

If I had to describe what kind of friend he was, it could be said that he is the classic friend who is silent listening attentively to what the other person is talking about and when they ask him something about him, he would not know what to answer since he feels that his tastes are very absurd.

Again a sigh escaped his lips so he stood up, going to the kitchen for a glass of juice.

He wouldn't deliver the letter and if the teachers dare to lower his GPA, he would make them regret it, because… it was so absurd that they would force him to participate in activities like that.

The next day the blonde was walking through the corridors towards his classroom, when he arrived he began to take out his work materials, however, he noticed that his social studies book was not there, so he left the room going to his locker to find that book.

When he was coming down the stairs, at the corner he had bumped into John. He wouldn't deny that he was upset with it, even more so with the attitude that the jet showed.

"What an idiot" he thought to himself.

After that incident he was finally able to get to his locker, he still did not understand why his locker was on the first floor when he had classes on the fifth floor, although he would not deny that with it he gets a good exercise.

The moment he opened his locker, a pastel yellow envelope came out of it. The blond widened his eyes in surprise and picked up the letter, sighing.

"Great, now do your job feeling guilty" he said mentally upset.

He took the book from him and closed the locker and then went to another room, that is, the press room, where he could get the necessary materials to make the letter.

Because that's right littles friends, the feeling of guilt that his secret friend had not received a letter, was greater than his anger. He kept walking with a frown.

 He kept walking with a frown