⌨︎𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑⌨︎

One very quiet morning in Wellston, the sound of chalk against the blackboard was what I heard in the room where our favorite dark-haired man was taking classes

-For the next class they should bring an investigation about mental disorders-said the professor pointing what was said on the blackboard. -Please research information that is efficient as it will be for this month's project.

John made a note in his notebook and put a Post-it next to it with a note to remember it later, at which point the bell rang marking the end of the third period, so he began to put away his things.

He left his room with his cell phone in his hand, he hadn't seen Seraphina so far this day and that worried him. He sent her a message asking how he was to which she replied that she wasn't going as she was feeling bad and she needed to rest.

The dark-haired man sighed, now he had no one to spend the first break with. He didn't mean that he hated others, rather, it was difficult for him to make new friends because he couldn't forget what had happened a couple of months ago.

He still felt guilty, although he began therapy for that very reason, to put aside what his psychologist called trauma.

He went to his locker and as happened in the previous times, a blue envelope fell out of it. He smiled and picked it up, he put his backpack in the locker along with the envelope, for now he would put aside his secret friend.

He took a notebook, his pencil case and his lunch, of course, this time he made his lunch because he no longer wanted to eat what they gave out in the cafeteria. He closed the locker to head up to the roof to do the physics exercises. Opening the roof door, his eyes came to visualize an already familiar blonde, Arlo, a classic.

They both stared at each other for a couple of minutes with a poker face, until the ojimiel spoke.

-Wow, it seems you always go where I go,-he said with a small smile.

-Or maybe you're following me,- he answered.

He just shook his head and went to sit near where the blonde was, apparently they both had no intention of fighting. Then there was a deep silence that no one dared to break.The jet opened his notebook to start solving the problems in it, he bit the top of the pen as he read the text.

"A ball falls from a building with an initial speed of 45m/s. Calculate the following data:a) Top speed. (in m/s and km/h)b) Time it takes to go downc) time it lasts in the aird) Time it takes to rise"

He didn't understand the problem, much less how he was going to use this in real life, he started writing down the formulas and processes that he knew by heart.

-It's wrong,- the blonde spoke.

John was surprised by the closeness of him, he moved away from him a little although he wondered why he hadn't realized it.

-What are you talking about?

-The processes,- he pointed his finger at one of these. -Here, the clearance is wrong.

The opposite observed in detail, Arlo was right, he was wrong. He took the corrector and erased the writing, snorting when he saw that he would have to repeat everything.

-I'm not very good at this,- he confessed.

-It shows,- he said quietly.

-What did you say?- he questioned with a frown.

-...Nothing-he looked away from him to the ground and back again, -by the way. Do you need help?

John thought about it, was Arlo offering to help him? It sounded suspicious though, he needed to raise his grades and a hand wouldn't hurt.

-Yes, it would be good for me.

-Perfect, then what do you have doubts about?-.He asked, getting a little closer to listen better.

-I think ... all.

The blonde looked at him incredulously, the opposite kept a sad smile.

-Okay, let's start with...

The sound of a growl coming from the stomach interrupted him, Arlo's cheeks quickly turned red with embarrassment and he turned his face away, the opposite did not take long to deduce what was happening.

-Haven't you eaten?-he asked doubtfully.

He did not receive an answer, what really happened to the blonde is that he did not get up in time to make his lunch and forgot to bring money with him because of the rush.

John sighed and turned to take his tupperware, his lunch consisted of a ham and cheese sandwich, grapes, apple and a granola bar. He divided the food equally and placed it on the lid of the Tupperware.

-Here,- he offered.

-Oh no, thanks... I'm fine- he said waving his hand.

-It's serious,-he insisted.

-Really, no, I'm fine,- he replied.

-Did you know that if you don't eat, you slow down your metabolism?

-I'm fine.

The eye-yellow sighed at the stubbornness of the opponent, an idea came to his mind and he didn't hesitate to use it.

-Let's do this,- he proposed. -You help me with my homework in exchange for lunch, what do you say?

Arlo thought about it for a bit, he felt embarrassed for receiving something without giving something in return but before John's proposal he felt a little better.

-... I guess it's okay- he took the top-Thanks.

The black-haired man smiled and took the pen again, then the blue-eyed man continued with his explanation about the task while he ate quietly, thus they spent the rest of the break between explanations and the intervention of one or another topic of conversation.