1: Who's That Creep?

- I was going to update it tomorrow but anyways

- Completed in drafts

- 11 chapters

- Yes one more completed story in my drafts but will publish one at a time. Then The girl next door is also there but not completed.

○●○●○

The Sharma mansion was in chaos. In her bedroom Drishti was seen throwing all her stuff out of room because some worker had lost her wrist watch her best friend gave her. Even if the watch costed nothing, it meant so much to her. For her it was her friend's love and token of appreciation for her when they graduated.

Drishti:- mujhe meri watch lake do! Kaha gai meri watch?

Rakshit who was standing at the door smiled at the scene as she walked past him and threw the stuff out. For the past three years he had loved her but never tried telling her how he felt. For her he was her brother's most trusted men who take care of the house issues, business issues, illegal activities etc.

They didn't talk much earlier because Rakshit was usually busy with work and the time they did, Drishti used to pick a fight with him, quiet not liking him.

Later her brother would send him with her sometimes when she needed help. Not to argue with the fact that she took his help if she couldn't decide what to wear on a special occasion.

His outfit choices were damn good.

Drishti:- tum yaha has kyu rahe ho

Drishti looked at him furiously as he continued leaning on the door with a smile. The way his hands were buried in his pocket irritated her more.

He should not be relaxing when she was in tension, right?

Standing in front of him she crossed her arms across her chest. Her dupatta landed on the floor from one side of her shoulder while the other stayed at its place.

Drishti:- tumhe nahi lgta tumhe meri help krni chahea?

Rakshit:- lgta to hai pr

Stepping a little closer to her he put his hand on the door behind her near her face and leaned to her level. She turned her face irritatingly because she knew what he was about to say.

Rakshit:- mein tumhare bhai ke lea kam krta hun. Tumhare lea nahi. So mein tumhare mamle mein tang kyu arau?

He smiled cheekily.

Everytime Rakshit spoke in her matter she would tell him to not poke in her business as worked for his brother and not her. Since then he picked up the line whenever she needed help and would ask him.

Rakshit:- mein kyu karu tumhari madad?

Maintaing his smile he moved another step. She stood leaning on the thin side line of the door and when she tried moving he placed his hand on the handle of the door towards her room to stop her.

Rakshit:- mein to tumhe acha bhi nahi lgta. Tumne to khud kaha tha ki tum mar jaogi but meri help nahi logi.

She closed her eyes in frustration because he was right. She had said that.

Rakshit:- bolne se pehle soch lia karo. Agar meri help ki zarurat par gai to.

Drishti:- watch hi gumi hai. Itna bhi kuch nahi hua ki mein tumse help mangugi.

She opened her eyes and glared at him as he picked the part of her dupatta from the floor and held it near her shoulder. Signaling the servants to leave with the fingers that held her dupatta he breathed deeply seeing her angry.

As he placed the dupatta gently on her shoulder he kept the hand on the handle of the door on the opposite side and enjoyed her expressing her hate for him that included nothing more than just the words I, hate and you.

Rakshit:- hm. Aur kuch?

Drishti:- tum!

She held his collar since he kept irritating her by his snarky comments since the morning. During the breakfast she was requesting her brother to let her have a pet parrot and Rakshiy did everything in his power to avoid getting a parrot in the house.

As for him, he was still admiring her. Drishti was never this mad at anyone else. Even if she fought with him everytime they talked, he enjoyed the petty fights which took a serious turn just once.

She had thrown a vase on him and while dodging it he hurt his hand. He didn't talk to her for three days so she came to his room in the name of changing the band aid.

She couldn't bring herself to apologize but baked him a cake to show that she was sorry.

He had loved her before that incident and everytime he crossed her, he admired her more and more.

Romi was coming towards her room to inquire about the guy in the hall when he noticed the scene. He sighed seeing them fight again.

Romi:- tum dono phir shuru ho gae?

Drishti looked at her brother and left his collar, settling it and smiling at her brother to show everything was alright.
Rakshit kept smiling at her as the distance between her brows decreased while setting his collar.

Drishti:- nahi bhai. Sab theek hai.

Romi:- han vi to dikh raha hai. Acha vo chodo. Vo neeche chamgadar kon hai jo tumse milne aya hai?

As soon as Rakshit heard that some guy had come to meet Drishti, his senses were alerted.

Rakshit:- Drishti se milne?

Drishti:- mujhse milne?

She ran towards the railing and saw her boyfriend Yuvraj standing downstairs. The two guys ran behind her and stood on her sides as she kept her hands on the railing and yelled in joy.

Drishti:- Yuvraj!

Running from the spot she decended down the stairs and rushed towards him. She jumped in his arms and he twirled her around then stopping to kiss on her hairs.

Yuvraj:- Drishti

She placed her hands on his shoulders while his hands rested on her waist. They seemed to enjoy talking to each other romantically as he swayed her from side to side while she giggled at his talks.

That wasn't liked by three people though.

One was Rakshit who was burning in that dangerous fire of anger and jealousy seeing her with someone else he didn't know about.

The other one being Romi who was disappointed since he always liked Rakshit for his sister and adorded them when together.

The third was Divya, Romi's wife who was watching them from the kitchen while making herself something to eat. She had a keen eye which had observed Rakshit's love for Drishti and understood that Drishti couldn't see his love. She thought he did all that to annoy her or something.

Rakshit was the first one to reach the couple and rip them apart. Romi followed him and stood in front of Drishti since Yuvraj was a stranger to them.

Romi:- kon ho tum?

Rakshit:- aur yaha Drishti ke sath kya kar rahe ho? Itni himmat tunhari.

Drishti sighed before pushing the two apart and grabbing Yuvraj's shoulder smiling at him.

Drishti:- bhai, ye hai Yuvraj Aur hum shadi krna chahte hain.

Rakshit:- kya!!!!