5: What's Wrong With Him

Its been a week since he denied marrying her

Its been a week since he denied marrying her. Everyone was trying to cheer her up and the one who made the hightest number of attempts was Rakshit.

But hearing her talk of Yuvraj and just Yuvraj brought him to a point that he stopped talking to her. If they ever crossed their paths he would change his way and Drishti noticed it well.

The sudden changes in behavior were making her impatient. One day she even dropped her dupatta off to her hands to see if he would put it on her shoulders like he always did.

He did not do it.

Taking a tray of her favourite ice cream that Rakshit would always secretly finish at nights she barged into his room.

Rakshit who was reading something on his phone got up and walked towards her angrily.

Rakshit:- tumhe knock krne ke manners nahi hain kya?

Drishti:- tum chup karo.

She yelled at him and pushed the bowl on his chest. Walking in that pose she pushed him on the bed with the help of the bowl and sat beside him.

Drishti:- ye lo

She presented him the bowl but he turned his face away, angering her further.

Drishti:- meine kaha ye lo!

Rakshit:- mujhe nahi chahea!

He glared back at her.

Drishti wasn't so patient so she removed her dupatta from her shoulders and kept the bowl a few metres away from them.

She grabbed his hands and started tying the dupatta around his wrists. Not considering any his attempts to get free she tied the cloth tightly around his wrists and took the bowl in her hands.

Rakshit:- ye kya zabardasti hai Drishti. Meine kaha na mujhe nahi khani ice cream. Samajh nahi ata tumhe?

Drishti:- chup ho jao

She pointed her finger at him. He sat quietly after murmuring a few things about her and later turning his face to the other side.

Drishti:- kitne nakhre hain tumhare

Taking his face in her hand she kept the bowl aside and took a spoon full of ice cream from it. Holding it to his mouth she ordered him to eat but he neglected.

She forced his mouth open by squeezing his cheeks and put the spoon in his mouth. His forehead wrinkled in anger which disappeared once he felt her sitting on his lap. According to her she was sitting on her legs but in the act of feeding him, she didn't notice.

A victorious smile adorned her face as he ate it quietly.

Rakshit:- hath to khol do

Drishti:- shut up

She smiled as she put another bite his mouth and ate without any tantrum. Keeping her left hand on his shoulder she took another spoon and held it to his mouth.

Drishti:- aa

Just like a mother teaches her children how to eat she showed him how to open his mouth and shoved the spoon in his mouth lovingly.

Rakshit kept admiring her all through and felt like there were chances of him.

As the ice cream finished she opened his hands which were resting in her lap and took her dupatta away.

Her eyes fell on the little drop of ice cream metled near the corner of his mouth. Rakshit's breath hitched as her face came closer to him and cleaned the ice cream from the corner of his lips.

Drishti:- tumme khani ke tameez nahi

She told him.

As she was about to take her hand he held it all of a sudden which made her flinch. Looking into her eyes he brought her thumb close to his lips and put it in his mouth, the same way she did to him.

Her eyes widened at his act. The way her hands clenched his shirt from his shoulder made butterflies flutter in his stomach.

A sweet barrier formed between her lips, parting them as she started back at him with her forehead now connected to his from one side.

Rakshit:- tum sikha do. Seekh jaunga

Smiling at the mesmerizing pair of eyes staring back at him he cupped her face in his hands and brought his lips closer to hers.

Once again expecting something else she closed her eyes and prepared herself for what might happen. Her chest heaved up and down madly as his lips brushed against the corner of her lips and traveled to her cheek.

The distance between her shoulders decreased as his hands rubbed her arms gently and pulled her closer to him. Rubbing her back with the love he felt at that moment, he held her closer to him.

Rakshit:- ek bat batau?

Tucking her hairs behind her ear he made her look at him as she opened her eyes and hummed.

Rakshit:- chalo chodo, kabhi aur batata hun.

He kissed her forehead. All of the acts were of love but impatient Drishti couldn't be less angry on him not telling her what he wanted to say.

Drishti:- nahi! Abhi batao!

Rakshit:- nah. Man nahi hai mera.

Drishti looked around her and saw a pillow behind him. Getting off his lap she lunged forward to take the pillow. Rakshit knew what was coming and thus to avoid the ruthless tormentor of his heart, soul and now his body he ran away. Drishti chasing him through the corridors.

Divya saw them running and sighed.

Divya:- ye nahi sudhrenge.

She was the tormentor of his heart and his soul and she knew it not. Every single act of hers made him want to hold her, kiss her, make her laugh and give her all the happiness he could. But he didn't know how to tell her and it tortured him inside.

As they ran downstairs Rakshit hid behind Romi to save himself but Drishti still threw the pillow at him which hit Romi then.

Romi:- Drishti! Rakshit! Phirse?

Rakshit/Drishti:- isne shuru kia

They pointed towards each other. Romi sighed as they started arguing. The arguments however stopped as a familiar man stood on the door and called her name- 'Drishti'

The trio looked towards the door and saw Yuvraj standing at the door.

Drishti got emotional and hugged her brother telling him to send him away. As Romi yelled at his guards to throw him out, Rakshit himself went to him and grabbed his collar dragging him out.

Yuvraj:- Drishti please, ek bar meri bat sun lo. Please, mujhse galati ho gai. I'm sorry, mein dar gaya tha lekin ab mein vapis aa gaya. Mujhse maf kr do. Please! I love you

Drishti melted at the I love you and told Rakshit to stop.

Rakshit's steps halted but his anger reahed near the breaking the breaking point as Drishti ran to Yuvraj and hugged him.

What was wrong with him?

At one moment he agreed and the other he disagreed.

Drishti:- koi bat nahi