3: Nopes

Taking a deep breath Rakshit entered her room with a tray of food in his hand after preparing himself

Drishti:- ab tum kyu ae ho mere kamre mein? Mujhpe hasne.

Drishti laid on her stomach on her bed. It seemed like she had cried for many minutes now. Rakshit took the plate towards her and tried to talk to her but yelled at him to go away.

Burying her head in the pillow once again she sobbed. Rakshit who was happy since Romi rejected Yuvraj fot Drishti couldn't see her crying.

Rakshit:- apne gussa khane pe nikalogi?

Sitting beside her he placed his hand on her head as she cried hard into her pillow.

Romi seemed reluctant about the wedding proposal yesterday and today after talking to Yuvraj one more time he found that he was a nice guy but not the one for her. To add strength to his decision Divya confronted him on her thoughts about marrying Drishti with Rakshit.

Rakshit didn't have to do anything.

It was just a case of attraction with Yuvraj and he didn't wish his sister to lose a true lover because of the minor attraction towards someone else.

But because of his sister he thought to give it one more try. He went to Yuvraj and told him about their family business.

The result of that hadn't come yet. Who knew what would happen?

Rakshit knew that no matter how mad Drishti was at anyone- her anger couldn't stand against food.

As the smell of her favourite food hit her nose she stopped crying and looked at the plate. The dupatta covered her haies, her arm hid her nose and her lips. It was only her eyes that were out and the way she blinked them at the news of food made her a thousand times more adorable to Rakshit.

She sat on the bed hesitantly and wiped her tears with her back wrists and her nose with her dupatta. Looking sadly at Rakshit she opened her mouth as he lifted a bite to put in her mouth.

His fingers brushed against her lips. It took him a lot of self control to hold his feelings and admired her who was crying and eating at the same time.

Drishti:- tumhe to bht khushi ho rahi hogi na *eats* ki mera rishta banne se pehle tut gaya *eats*

Putting the last bite in her mouth he shook his head in disbelief. Drishti, the one who didn't leave a bite noticed something left on his thumb. Holding his hand as it went back to the plate she sobbed before putting the tip in her mouth and later pushing his hand away.

Rakshit closed his eyes and started braething heavily after she did that. He didn't want to make a wrong move that would give her the slightest idea of him loving her. Not now.

Unknown to the prescence at the door watching them he continued feeding her the curd that was left as she bowed her head to hide her tears.

Well, Rakshit didn't like her bowing her head down to hide her tears. Keeping his finger under her chin he lifted her face as she sobbed. He kept the empty plate on the ground and cleaned the littled curd near her mouth.

Putting the top of his thumb in her mouth he smiled at her as she cleaned the curd.

Rakshit:- just because usse rishta tye nahi gaya iska ye matlab to nahi ki tumhe kabhi aur koi nahi milega.

Drishti:- nahi mujhe wohi chahea.

Picking the pillow she was crying on, she smashed it on Rakshit's shoulders and continued till he was lying in self defense.

Drishti:- tum kyu ae yaha? Mera mood kharab krne na? Mujhe pata tha!

Aiming at his face she pushed the pillow down with greater force but her wrists were grabbed by him before the pillow could hit his face.

She sniffed because of her tears and looked at him as he pulled her closer to him. Her hands were on his chest and her dupatta covered his nose and his mouth. Her hairs fell on either side of his face, her single heavy breath could be felt on his lips.

Closing his eyes at the dangerously less distance between their lips, he breathed in deeply. Drishti felt that rise and fall in his chest and looked at him without the usual irritating.

Placing her fingertip near his eye she dragged it down to his cheeks, then to his nose. Taking her dupatta in her hand she dragged it down slowly, tracing his lips from the middle and tilting her head a little seeing his reaction.

He opened his eyes and looked at Drishti who was watching him innocently. She blinked her eyes twice at him as he moved her hairs behind her ear and placed that hand on her cheeks.

He got up from that position and watched Drishti still holding onto him without a word, her dupatta falling down once again.

He smiled at her and with his mouth opened a little moved his lips closer to hers. Her body tensed as her hands traveled to his shoulders for support. Seeing her shut her eyes tightly he smiled again and moved his lips past her cheeks to her ear, in between making contact with her cheeks making her shudder.

Rakshit:- kya pata tumhare lea koi aur ho. Vo jo tumse sacha pyar krta ho aur tumhara intezar kar raha ho. Tumhe pata hai, shadi usi se hoti hai jo hamari qismat mein hota hai. Jab vo tumhari life mein aega to tumhari shadi koi nahi rok paega.

Drishti:- to vo koi Yuvraj nahi hai?

She opened her eyes and asked him. Rakshit nodded his head in a no and moved his thumb on her cheek as she thought for a while.

Drishti:- to sari umar mein intezar kein kvari mar jaun?

She glared at him. The instant glare made him gag on his laugh. The peace was now gone as she started slapping his arms mercilessly.

Drishti:- tum jao yahan se tum ate hi kyu ho mere pas? Sara mood kharab krke jate ho mera!

She got up from the bed and pulled him by his arm. As he got up she fell on the floor and yet another was crease added on her forehead. Smiling at her he picked her up by holding her upper arms and adjusted her dress properly.

Rakshit:- chinta mat karo. Sab sahi hoga.

Kissing her forehead while holding her dupatta in her hands he placed the dupatta on her shoulders and walked out of the room from where Romi had just left.

Drishti looked at the floor for a few moments before yelling.

Drishti:- oe! Ye plate kon leke jaega? Mera kamra ganda kar gia tumne!