6: I Won't Let This Marriage Happen

Rakshit:- no seriously? Ye kya bakwas hai? Kabhi kehta hai shadi krni hai aur kabhi kehta hai nahi krni

Rakshit:- no seriously? Ye kya bakwas hai? Kabhi kehta hai shadi krni hai aur kabhi kehta hai nahi krni. Akhir ye Yuvraj khudko samajhta kya hai.

Rakshit started throwing the things in the room here and there. Romi and Divya were sitting on the couch watching him ruin his room in madness.

Romi:- ye kab tak theek hoga?

Divya:- abhi to nahi

Romi:- agar tum mujhe pehle bata deti to mein dobara us Yuvraj ke pas nahi jata. Ab Drishti itni khush ho gai hai, uski khushi dobara kaise chinu?

Rakshit:- ye Yuvraj ko mein nahi chodunga! Use to-

Pulling out a gun from the top drawer of his table, he loaded it with a bullet before stomping off out of the room.

Divya:- shit!

As she got off the couch to stop him she saw Romi sitting calmly with his hands crossed across his chest.

Divya:- Romi! Yeh kya hai? Tum use rok kyu nahi rahe?

Romi yawned before looking at her and closing his eyes in relaxation. Divya couldn't believe that he was being so casual. Being the only sane mind in that house she ran out of the room to bring Rakshit back.

She pulled him by his shoulders and snatched the gun from his hands. He wasn't willing to return to the room but she said Romi was calling him so he had to follow her.

Afterall Romi was his boss and his soon to be his brother in law.

As they reached the room she locked the door and yelled at him for acting so impulsively.

Rakshit:- to mein kya uski shadi hone dun?

Divya:- nahi! But ye koi rasta nahi hai. Haina Romi?

Romi:- han? Kya?

They looked at Romi who was cleaning his ears with an earbud and watching them fight.

Rakshit:- mujhe apne roka?

Romi:- meine? Nahi to

Rakshit glared at Divya who was planning to leave Romi alone and thinking why did she even marry him.

Rakshit:- mein ja raha hun. Aj ya to vo Yubraj nahi rahega. Ya mein.

Divya:- Romi tum ise kuch kehte kyu nahi

Romi:- all the best Rakshit. Sir ke center mein mrna goli. Aur han, tensiom mat lena, kisi ki himmat nahi hume sawal krne ki. Akhir hamara nam chalta hai yahan.

He gave a thumbs up to Rakshit who blew a flying kiss at kiss. Divya yelled at him for doing nothing and asked why he was doing it.

Romi:- kya? Vo to mujhe bhi pasand nahi.

Divya:- ye tumhara koi mafia ka kam nahi hai ki jisko man kia mar dia. Yo ladka Drishti ko pasand hai. Drishti shadi krna chahti hai usse.

Rakshit:- ab to vo pakka gaya.

He tried leaving the room but pushed back by an angry Divya.

Divya:- sabse pehle to shant ho jao. Banate hain koi plan.

The three started discussing ways to stop the marriage when there was a knock at the door.

Rakshit:- ab kon aa gaya

Divya went to open the door and on seeing Drishti standing in front of her she looked back at Rakshit before giving him a mischievous look.

Divya:- Drishti ai hai.

Rakshit:- Drishti?

He ran towards the door to meet her and pushed Divya to a side seeing which she felt betrayed.

Traitor alert

Drishti:- ap iske kamre mein kya kar rahe ho?

She asked Divya, not knowing that her brother was here too. Rakshit said that they were there to discuss something important. Drishti shurgged her shoulders since she trusted her sister in law and thought she would never do anything wrong.

Drishti:- acha vo chodo, chalo Rakshit bahr chalo. Yuvraj ko tumse kuch important bat krni hai.

Holding his wrist she tried pulling him out of the room but he was noy going, especially on knowing who was calling him. If it was her then he would have followed her to hell without any questions.

Rakshit:- mein kyu jau? Kya bat krni hai us ***** ko?

Drishti:- hey! Tum uske bare mein aise bat nahi kr skte. Samjhe?

If it was someone else- he would have punched the person in the face but it was Drishti. Calming down was the best option.

Drishti:- meine use kaha hanari engagement ke lea dress choose kare pr uski choice gandi hai. Tumhari har bar achi hoti hai to meine socha tum 2 3 dresses final karo jis mein se Yuvraj mere lea choose karega. Tumhe to pata hi hai na ki mujhe kitni mushkil hoti hai apne lea choose krne mein.

All the fault was of her pretty eyes and that innocent face which compelled him to the things he didn't even want to do.

Drishti:- chalo. Aur koi gadbad mat krna.

She pulled him out the room with her and dragged him into her room where Yuvraj was sitting.

Rakshit:- ye chuha yaha tak pahunch gaya? Iski to khair nahi. Ye shadi to mein hone nahi dunga. Kabhi nahi.

His affirmation was strong, just like his love for her. She was doing a mistake by not trying to understand who truly loved her and who didn't. And made sure that she knew who loved her the most.

If after knowing the truth she still chose to be with Yuvraj, he would accept it.

On the other Romi and Divya were discussing something and formed a plan.

At night as they all sat for dinner, a girl entered the house. Her heels clicked against the marble floor. Standing in front of them was the girl Drishti disliked the most, her cousin sister- Lavanya.

As soon as Rakshit saw her he looked at Divya and Romi, finally knowing what was the plan they had been hiding from him since the afternoon.

Rakshit:- stupid third class idea! Divya ki movies band karao koi.

What he didn't know was that it was Romi's plan and Divya too felt the need of putting restrictions on what he watched on tv.

Lavanya:- Hi!

Drishti:- ab ye kyu ai yahan.

Drishti attacked her food mercilessly with the knife and looked at Lavanya who passed her a smile.