9: I Love Who?

After that incident Drishti ran away from her room not being able to meet his eyes due to her sudden act

After that incident Drishti ran away from her room not being able to meet his eyes due to her sudden act. Even if he too poured all his love in his true love's first kiss, she still had that feeling of nervousness that made her run away.

A few minutes ago she had broken her wedding with Yuvraj and now she was on her way to inform her brother about this and ask him for guidance.

He was her angel. Whenever she was confused, he was there to guide her into doing the right thing and she loved him for making her life so much easier.

Knocking on his door she waited for him to respond but then realized, he was her brother and at this moment Divya was in the kitchen, searching for some food.

Food is life.

Without waiting any further for his response, she went inside and screamed 'bhai' in a voice that made Romi know something was wrong.

Romi:- Drishti? Kya hua bacha?

He ran towards her and took her in his embrace as she cried hard in confusion. He kept asking her what had happened but she didn't reply so he made her sit on the bed first and made her drink some water.

As her crying subsided she looked at her brother and told him she had canceled the wedding and explained him how Yuvraj was behaving with her nowadays and what he did today.

Now Romi would have done something to Yuvraj which she knew he certainly would but she made him swear on her that he wouldn't do any such thing and in his undying love for his sister, he agreed.

Drishti:- bhai ek bat puchu?

She sobbed as he caressed her head resting in his lap.

Romi:- pucho

Drishti:- apko lgta hai ki Yuvraj Rakshit ke bare mein theek keh raha tha?

Romi smiled.

Everyone had seen it by now but for her it was too hard to believe that he loved her or even liked her. Being the person who thought he disliked her for all these years it was difficult to change in just a few minutes.

Romi:- tumhe kya lgta hai?

Drishti:- pata nahi

Romi:- koi bat nahi

He said.

Romi:- just akein band karo aur mehsus karo. Tumhe kya lgta hai? Aur han, aise socho jaise tum use janti na ho. Kyuki jab tak tum sochogi ki vo tumhe pasand nahi krta tumhe sach nahi dikhega.

Drishti closed her eyes as directed by her brother and remembered all the incidents that now made sense. Every act of his was an act of love indeed and he never disliked her. It was all in her mind.

Drishti:- par kya mein use pyar krti hun? Agar na krti houn to?

Romi:- to mein teri shadi zabardasti ise karwa dunga.