10: I Love You!

Sitting in the balcony of her room, Drishti looked at Rakshit and Lavanya with teary eyes

Sitting in the balcony of her room, Drishti looked at Rakshit and Lavanya with teary eyes. They were sitting on the swing in the garden and talking about something.

The same swing where they once sat.

Drishti wiped the tears that had forced themselves down her cheeks and had a last look in their direction before going inside.

She had just realized who she truly loved and that very moment everything went terribly wrong.

Still adamant on her decision, she went downstairs to the garden to talk to him because whatever may have happened, he too loved her so she shouldn't be giving up on him.

On reaching near the swing she wiped she tried covering her grieving expressions and directly went tobtalk to Rakshit.

Drishti:- Rakshit chalo yahan se.

She said before taking his hand and pulling her away from Lavanya ignoring all his attempts to get free.

Rakshit:- Drishti! Mein bat kar raha tha Lavanya se.

As if she cared.

Setting the dupatta on her shoulders properly she she left his hand under a tree and smiled at him.

Drishti:- hi!

He sighed.

Rakshit:- ye kya tha Drishti? Mein bat kar raha tha na, kya zabardasti hai.

Drishti:- age bhi to meine kai bar aise kia hai, tab to kabhi gussa nahi hue. Aj kyu?

Rakshit:- kyuki ab meri shadi hone vali hai. Aur mein ushi ke sath baitha tha. But tum ye nahi na samjhogi.

Drishti:- tumhe to Lavanya achi bhi nahi thi lgti.

Rakshit:- par vo mujhe pyar krti hai. Aur mujhe uska pyar dikhta hai. Kehte hain pyar use karo jo apse pyar krta ho. Ab Lavanya krti hai to meri bhi kuch zimedari hui na. Na ki uske pyar se anjan mein kisi se bhi shadi krne chaka gaya.

Drishti felt guilty, even if it wasn't her fault that she couldn't see through his actions. Holding his hands in hers she tilted her head to a side and brought them closer to her chest.

Drishti:- han to koi bat nahi. Ye shadi rehne do, mein karungi tumse shadi.

He smiled. Her straightforwardness and innocence never failed to make him smile. She was indeed a precious one.

Rakshit:- nahi Drishti. Lavanya pyar krti hai mujhse.

Drishti:- par tum nahi krte na! Tum mujhse krte ho

She said in a childish voice and hugged him.

Drishti:- rehne do na. Please?

His arms circled around her to hold her like he always wanted as she explained to him why Lavanya wasn't the right girl for her and she was.