Epilogue

Rakshit looked at the silver hanging on her neck and touched the R shaped locked before smiling at her

Drishti:- bhai ke lea hai

She tried covering up but he knew what it was for. He laughed seeing her attempts of covering it just because he was teasing her for loving him.

He smiled for a bleak second before turning to the other side and asking for hee hand. She gladly slipped her hand in his and walked with him towards the table.

It was their date. Although Rakshit had to through several troubles in proving that he indeed loved her and that Lavanya thing was a lie, they were together without much trouble from any third party.

Drishti looked at the decorations happily, the loveliest thing about the decorations was how elegantly they were done. It was neither anything too normal or anything too decorative. Just a perfect atmosphere to blend in with the feelings which were finally allowed to sink from the surface and run in deeper.

Silver and black decorations added to the extra calmness just like they always did to me. Flowers were kept, but only at the table which made it much more eloquent. The wise and unexaggerated use of flowers, the color coordination, the limited decore and the blanket of stars above us seemed perfect.

Rakshit:- tumhe acha laga?

Rakshit rubbed the back of his neck nervously, something he had been a lot lately.

Drishti:- theek hi hai

She said, intentionally making faces of disinterest that scared him. He wanted this to be special for her but her reponse wasn't good.

Drishti:- mazak tha

She said, kissing his cheeks.

Rakshit:- good. Nahi to mein tumhe yahan se neche phek deta.

Rakshit looked at her astonished face. Understanding the obvious reason of the act he wrapped his hands around her waist as he pulled her closer.  

If anyone said that she did not look pissed, it would be an absolute lie. Her face clearly held some of the worst signs of annoyance which flew away once Rakshit started laughing at her.

Drishti:- Are we just going to keep standing or there is something else planned for us?

She knocked his shoulder and pushed him off her with gentleness.

She felt his pinky finger circling around her own pinky as he lead her towards the table and pulled the chair for her. As soon as she sat down, he was on his knees, right in front of her holding my hands close to his chest.

Rakshit:- You are precious to me Drishti and will always be. I don't want to make big promises like I will do this for you, will do that for you but I will try my best to keep you happy.