7: Rakshit VS Yuvraj

Drishti was sitting beside Yuvraj while selecting her engagement dress

Drishti was sitting beside Yuvraj while selecting her engagement dress. Yuvraj's arm was around her shoulder and he was telling her something but all her attention was towards Lavanya who was clinging to Rakshit without any interval.

Rakshit didn't make any attempt to push her away and that irritated her even more.

Yuvraj:- ye vala lehnga kaisa rag raha hai?

Drishti:- hmm

Her eyes still fixed on Lavanya.

Yuvraj:- aur ye vala

Drishti:- hmm

Yuvraj:- ye to bht acha hai.

Drishti:- kya tum do minute ke lea chup nahi reh skte?

The people in that shop started staring them as she shouted on him to be quiet. Lavanya sighed and left the place because she knew Drishti would never buy her lehngha is she was around and if that happened- he brother would not spare her.

As soon as Lavanya left Drishti face lit up and she looked sweetly at Yuvraj as if nothing had happened.

Drishti:- to tum kya keh rahe the?

Yuvraj looked at him weirdly.

Yuvraj:- tum theek ho?

Drishti:- nahi. Bhukh lagi hai. Chalo kuch khate hain.

Holding his hand she pulled him from the shop but stopped as she forgot Rakshit. She told Yuvraj to wait and went inside to find Rakshit who was standing at the same place she left him.

Being mad at him she walked up to him and held his wrist tightly. He smiled as she pulled him out of the shop scolding him for not following her and always creating scenes wherever they went.

Yeah- she was the one to scream and he wa sthe one who created scene.

Hypocrisy ki bhi seema hoti hai.

Drishti:- chalo Yuvraj

Telling him to come she looked around and located an ice cream shop seeing which her face lit up.

Drishti:- ice cream!

She smiled before running to the road but stopping before crossing it.

Now what Yuvraj didn't like was that she was holding Rakshit's hand from the time she came came out of the shop. Even as she crossed the road he saw her holding his arm close to her chest as he looked here and there and helped her in crossing the road.

An angry Yuvraj followed them to the other side of the road. Rakshit was telling Drishti something which she didn't like and thus was glaring at him but still hanging onto his arm.

Yuvraj:- Drishti

Much to Rakshit's annoyance Yuvraj called her so she looked at him and seeing his hand extended for her she held it.

But he still followed them inside the parlor. Drishti told them to sit till she went and ordered ice cream for them. As Rakshit was about to sit with Yuvraj, Yuvraj stopped him and gave him a look of attitude.

Yuvraj:- excuse me. Tum naukar ho Romi ke. Hamare sath baithe ke bare mein socha bhi kaise?

He would have killed Yuvraj by now but he kept quiet because of Drishti. He gave Yuvraj a dangerous look which caused Yuvraj to gulp his saliva but being a man of ego he wasn't willing to give in.

Yuvraj:- jab tumhe dikh raha hai ki tumhare malik ki behn ka hone vala pati aur vo sath mein khane ae hain then unke pas nahi ana chahea

Rakshit (pov) koi bat nahi Rakshit, kuch samay ki bat hai. Seh le ise. Drishti ke lea.

He inhaled deeply before turning around to go. He was doing it for her. For his Drishti.

Drishti:- Rakshit tum kaha ja rahe ho muh uthake?

Her hands wrapped around his arm and dragged him towards the table. As his eyes met Yuvraj's he passed him a smirk when Drishti herself made him sit and sat between the two.

Drishti:- tumhe har jagah bacho ke jaise hath pakarke leke jana hota hai. Bilkul maturity nahi hai tumme. Ab pata nahi kisko marne ja rahe hoge tum.

Yuvraj:- marne?

Drishti:- aur nahi to kya. Last time na mujhe bahr ana tha to bhai ne nere sath ise bhej dia. Ye achanak gayab ho gaya aur pata chala to kisiko marke aya tha.

Rakshit:- vo tumhe marne aya tha aur meine tumhari jan bachai thi.

Drishti:- mein apni jan khud bacha skti hun.

She looked at Rakshit and pinched his shoulder. For sure this act of hers was highly disliked by Yuvraj but what could he say! All he could do was try to get Rakshit away from them.

Yuvraj:- hm. Vaise Drishti, tumhe nahi lgta ise hame akela chod dena chahea?

Drishti:- kyu?

She asked like it wasn't a big deal and bit into her ice cream while pushing Rakshit's shoulder aside. Rakshit was trying to take his revenge-

That pinch

Yuvraj:- kyu ka kya matlab hai? Ye tumhara bodyguard hai, sir pe leke ghumna zaroori hai ise?

Drishti:- mere sir pe ye kaha fit hoga. Bht bara hai ye

She glared at Rakshit as they were fighting with their spoons. Another act unwelcomed by Yuvraj.

Yuvraj:- mera matlab hai naukro ko aise pir pe chadana zaroori hai kya?

Those words stuck Rakshit hard another time and Drishti saw Rakshit getting angry and hurt at the statement. Even she disliked it.

Drishti:- tumhe shadi se pehle mrna hai kya? Aj bol dea dobara bola to bhai tumhari jan le lenge. Ye bat yaad rakhna ki chahea mujhe ye insan nai pasand or ye bhi hamari family hai. Aur tum!

Pointing her spoon at his face.

Drishti:- meri ice cream mein thumge mat maro, Samjhe!

An innocent faced Rakshit widened his eyes in a childish way at her as she caught him stealing her ice cream.

Drishti:- tumhari bhi same hai na. Bhukkad kahike!

Poor Yuvraj was completely ignored by the two so he pulled her harshly from her shoulder, a little closer to him.

Yuvraj:- tumhe samajh nahi ati ki hum yaha ek stah ae hainM

Drishti screamed in pain as his fingers dug in the skin of shoulders causing her pain. Rakshit, who could never see her in pain was bewildered at Yuvraj's act and grabbed his hand.

Due to a stronger and more painful hold Yuvraj left her shoulder causing Rakshit to keep that hand on Drishti's shoulder where Yuvraj held her and pulled her to him.

She looked at Yuvraj in a hurtful way before snuggling back into his chest and holding hisbother hand he gave her for comfort.

Rakshit:- agar iske bad Drishti ko aise hath lagaya to hath tor dunga.

The warning angered Yuvraj but what triggered him even more was Drishti holding onto Rakshit for support and not even looking at him.

Rakshit:- chalo Drishti

He said and intertwined their fingers together, standing up and taking her out of the shop. Drishti followed him quietly because she too was hurt by Yuvraj's sudden outburst.