8: Calling It Off

Marrying Yuvraj meant spending the rest of her life with him and in these few days she was reconsidering her decision

Yuvraj had been acting off nowadays, he wasn't that oh so sweet guy she thought she fell in love with. Besides that she was more concerned abiut Lavanya trying to be closer to Rakshit.

Yuvraj and Rakshit on the other hand were constantly on war these days, as Yuvraj got hint of Rakshit's feelings for her.

To clarify the situation Yuvraj called Drishti in the garden, away from everyone and held her hands firmly.

Yuvraj:- finally thoda time akele mein!

He sighed. Drishti laughed seeing his happiness and started walking with him hand in hand. They talked about their wedding functions among other things before standing under a tree where he kissed the back of her hands.

Yuvraj:- I love you Drishti

Drishti:- me too!

She smiled as he hugged her and told her how excited he was for spending a lifetime with her. At this moment she felt maybe her decision wasn't that bad.

Yuvraj took her hands in his once again and kept it on his shoulders. As his hands snakes around her waist, oulling her a little closer Drishti started feeling uncomfortable near him.

She had been close to him but that level of closer- she had only been this close to one man.

Rakshit

Drishti:- Yuvraj, kya kar rahe ho? Please dur raho.

She tried pushing him off but his attempts stood unshakable. Drishti was distressed, her mind was juggling between what was right and what was wrong.

At one moment marrying him seemed right while the other, it was not worth it. She knew not if she loved him.

Drishti:- Yuvraj no!

She yelled.

Her voice was successful in stopping his attempts and now he had his answer. There were these two incidents where he had seen Rakshit and Drishti extremely close with each other and she didn't seem uncomfortable with him at all.

Yuvraj:- kyu?

Drishti:- kyu ka kya matlab hai? Ajeeb bat kar rahe ho. Mera man nahi. Aur vaise bhi agar Rakshit ne tumhe dekh lea to ladai ho jaegi.

Drishti did feel safe whenever she used his name to threaten someone. She knew- as long as her brother and Rakshit were there for her nobody dared cross her path in harm.

Hearing Rakshit's name from her mouth once again, he lost his cool and the hands that once held her lovingly grabbed the flesh of waist of her waist from either sides.

Drishti screamed in pain. The reflex made her stand on her toes and clutch his shirt tightly. She did tell him how much it was hurting her but he didn't stop.