Chapter 6

~Itsuki's POV~

"Hey guys, ready to go?" Haru asked.

"Yeah, but let me go say hi to Lex first," I said, "Jesus Christ Itsuki!" Akio scoffed. Rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. "What?" I said. "When are you gonna see that he is cheating on you!? Seriously! When!?" Akio said. "I don't know why you guys keep saying that, Lex is not cheating on me," I said, walking off into the crowd. My squad followed behind me. "Itsuki he is, I mean, this whole squad except you knows that Lex cheats on you," Henta said.
"Are you guys just mad that you're all still single? Cause I feel like that's what going on" I teased, facing my squad while walking with a smile on my face.

"No, I can get any boy or girl I want," Haru said. "Me too" Riku commented. "Well, that's because you guys got some type of charm everyone's craving," Henta said. "And Riku, I thought you only liked boys"
"I do, but the ladies don't know or don't care. They simp for me 24/7" Riku laughed.

~Narrator's POV~

The squad stopped as Itsuki ran over to Lex. Lex gave a smile, that smile seemed so beautiful to Itsuki. Itsuki threw his arms around Lex's neck and Lex wrapped his arms around Itsuki's waist. But as soon as they were embracing each other, Lex's face changed. The face of a heartbreaking selfish bastard, Riku was staring Lex down along with Akio, Haru, and Henta. Lex notices them giving him a death stare, but all he does is smile evilly toward them.
Itsuki made eye contact with Lex and then they both shared a kiss. While they were kissing, Haru noticed that Lex's eyes were slightly opened.

"I despise this bitch with my whole fucking heart" he whispered to Riku, "hm? I never knew you cared that much." Riku said, "What do you mean? I've always cared" Haru said. "Honestly you didn't Haru, what made you care with all your heart all of a sudden" Henta laughed. Haru glared at Henta as she smiled. Haru rolled his eyes and looked away, "okay okay, get a fucking room if you're gonna make out the whole time" Akio said. Itsuki and Lex stopped kissing and said their last goodbyes. Itsuki then walked back to his squad, "alright let's go now" Itsuki said, Walking off.

They gave Lex one last glare without Itsuki realizing, then followed behind. Riku was at the back following his friends but, he was stopped by Lex as he called out to him. "Hey Riku, let me have a word with you real quick," he said. Riku stood there for a second, then rolled his eyes as he walked over. "What asshole," Riku said. "So I know that you, Akio, Henta, and Haru know that I'm a cheater. But let me tell you this, if you ever tell Itsuki about anything... Your gonna regret it" Lex threatened.

Riku glared into Lex's eyes, not feeling afraid of Lex's words at all. "Okay, but you kinda late, I and the others tried telling him, but you lucky he doesn't believe us," Riku said. Lex started to show a bit of anger when he heard that, but he began to laugh. "See!? As long as I have Itsuki wrapped around my finger, he'll take my side instead of yours any day" Lex laughed.
Riku frowned.
"You better watch your back, Lex," Riku said, Lex stopped laughing and his smile slowly dropped. "I'm not the one when it comes to my cousin or friends," Riku said. He walked off, leaving Lex kinda worried. But Lex didn't care.

~Haru's POV~

We were getting close to Itsuki's dorm, and while we were walking, I heard rushing footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Riku running up beside me. "Hey, what held you back?" I asked, I stopped walking and waited for him to catch his breath. "Uhh, Lex wanted to talk to me," he said. "Text me the details," I said, I knew it was something sus. He nodded. I smiled and we continued to walk. As we got to Itsuki's dorm, Itsuki pulled his key out of his pocket.

He unlocked the door and we all walked in, but as soon as I stepped in, I smelt something good. "Hey Itsuki, what smells so good?" Akio asked, sitting down at the kitchen table along with everyone else including me.
Itsuki walked over to his oven and pulled out six cupcakes. He walked over to the kitchen table and sat them in the middle of the table, "I thought maybe we could kill some time before playing truth or dare" He said.

He walked over to his cabinet to get whatever he was getting, while the rest of us stared deep at the cupcakes. "Great, now I'm fucking hungry," Riku said, leaning in a little closer. "Oh don't worry, we can eat them when we're done frosting the fuck out of them," Itsuki said, walking back over with a whole bunch of frosting bags. They were different colors, I saw red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, pink, black, dark red, and hot pink. Itsuki slapped the frosting bags in the middle of the table beside the cupcakes, then he went back to get 5 plates.

He set them in front of everyone and gave 1 cupcake to each of us then himself. He sat himself in his seat and picked out a frosting bag. It was Green, of course, he would pick Green. "You can pick more than one color if you want," he said, he began to frost his slowly, making sure there wouldn't be any mistakes.
I went ahead and grabbed a yellow frost bag while the rest grabbed their own. I swirled a small frost pile in the middle of my cupcake, then I grabbed a purple frost bag swirled it from the edge, and worked my way up to the top. It covered the yellow frosting, which I wanted.

That's all I wanted to do so I was done, it looked, okay. The swirl could have been better. Since I was done, I wanted to look at everyone else's. I looked at Henta's first. Her cupcake looked cool, it had blue frosting that covered the whole top of the cupcake in a perfect big swirl. White frosting dots were circling the edge, I liked it. Then I looked at Akio's...he just added his favorite colors of frosting and swirled them everywhere on the top. It looked whacky as ever.

I looked at Itsuki's and he was already done too, his was a perfect Green cupcake. I saved Riku's for last, his was dark red and black. He used it in a pattern of swirls. First dark red then black, he repeated it and put a big swirl of dark red in the middle.