Chapter 11

|Haru's POV|

I was wakened up fully when I heard the sound of the intercom calling my name up to the office, along with Akio and Henta. We all looked at each other for a second and hesitantly got up from our seats and left the classroom with everyone either staring or whispering and laughing.

They won't be laughing once I get my hands around their neck, will they?

{Back with Riku and Itsuki}

💎Riku's POV💎

I and Itsuki got up without hesitation as soon as the intercom went off and walked out of the room. Everyone only watched us walk out wondering what did we do this time.

Itsuki closed the door behind us and we made our way up to the office, but on our way up there we ran into the others.
"You guys too?" Akio asked. "Yep, excited to see what we did this time," Henta said sarcastically. We all laughed and started making jokes about some heroes who are absolute whack and some who honestly should retire.

We kept the conversation running until we made it up to the office, we all walked in and we saw Itsuki's, Haru's, Akio's, and Henta's parents.

"Aw shit." we all said in sync.

"First off, I'm going knock every single one of you out of existence!" Bakugo yelled as he was starting to march towards us. Thankfully Kirishima stopped him. "Bakugo. Calm down. Maybe we should let Mydoriya do the talking, okay?" Kirishima said as he gently rubbed his arm to calm him down.
Bakugo calmed down and stood back to where Kirishima was.
"Thanks, Kiri. Now." Auntie said, facing us with an angry and disappointed expression on his face.

"Now I'm going to ask you kids as calmly as I can. Why were you kids in that room? You know you are not to be allowed in that room alone without a pro with you!" Auntie said.
We all looked at each other and tried to figure out what to say, eventually, Haru stepped up and said, "Okay, we confess. We went in there, but it was only for a dare."

The room was silent.

"A dare. A FUCKING DARE!?" Bakugo yelled, Kirishima did what did before to calm him down and then he lowered his tone. He took a breath in and out. "Alright. Well, you're all grounded. You know that right?" Shinso asked. We all gave a sign to them that we understood we were on punishment.
"You will be handing us your electronic devices when school ends, you'll get them back in a week," Iida announced. "Yes, father." Henta accepted the punishment as fair along with the rest of us.

"Akio you getting double," Bakugo said furiously.

"What?! Why?!" Akio yelled. "Because you know you weren't supposed to go in there!" Bakugo yelled back. Iida looked at Bakugo because he of all people knew he was going a little far.
"This is bullshit!" Akio yelled as he punched a wall and stormed out.
Bakugo didn't yell or go after him neither did Kirishima.

"You guys are dismissed. Focus in class." Denki said, simply trying to keep the peace. We all left and went after Akio.

[With the adults] - Uraraka's POV

I turn to Bakugo annoyed as ever, "Now you know you went too far!" I said.
"Shut the fuck up! They shouldn't have been in there and they know it!" Bakugo growled.

"Hey! Do not talk to my wife that way! And we're trying to keep our kids safe! Not make them despise us!" Iida said as maturely as he could even though he wanted to use his fist to communicate instead.

"Tell'em again Iida!" Denki yelled in the back. "SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS!" Bakugo yelled while charging at Denki. Here we go again.

The two idiotic males started throwing hands and shit but all the rest of them tried to break them up. All you would hear when passing this room is cussing, thumping, things knocking over, etc.

I decided I had no time to even deal with this because I had places to be and people to meet.