Chapter 3 (Short)

~Narrator's POV~

It was 10:54 pm. Two villains were being escorted to their cells in
U. A., they had Tomura and Dabi in big handcuffs that went from their wrist to below their elbows. They walked the halls till they made it to a silver door with a bunch of locks, one of the pros went to unlock the door since they had a key, and by a key, I mean key(s). Every lock was made to be unlocked by a different key.

The pro was taking a little too long and Tomura got annoyed, "Ayo if you don't hurry up and open the fucking door! It does not take that long to open a door! How are you so fast at running but you are so slow at unlocking a fucking silver door!? AND WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET THIS INSTALLED!?" Tomura yelled, but one of the pros knocked him in the head to signal him to shut his mouth.

He rolled his eyes and watched the pro take his time opening the door. Once the pro FINALLY opened the door, Tomura and Dabi were shoved in and were still followed by the pros and cops to lead them to their cells.
"You bitches didn't have to fucking shove me and Tomura" Dabi growled. "Shut the hell up and keep walking" Bakugou growled back.

"When the fuck are we gonna stop walking" Tomura whined, "we'll stop walking when we get to your cell, now shut it!" a cop said, shoving Tomura a little. Tomura glared at the cop behind his shoulder as he did so, then looked forward. But there he saw a cell, it had red lights and a very small space. Also, there was a chair with straps on it, he figured it was for another villain cause he expected to be put in a... Somewhat bigger cell with Dabi.

Dabi would keep him company at least, but no. This cramped red cell was for him. They stopped walking and Bakugou walked up to the wall that had buttons. The buttons were in rows of 3, both Tomura and Dabi could see that the buttons were in numbers.
Bakugou did a fast code that neither Tomura nor Dabi could see.
Then the door flew open, and Tomura's eyes widened at how fast the door opened.

When he got lost in thought, the cop pushed him into walking and walked him into the cell. Dabi watched as his love got shoved into the cell, the cop aggressively turned Tomura around and took off the huge handcuffs. Then he kicked Tomura into the seat. Dabi instantly reacted as he yelled at the cop and tried to fight off the cops that were holding him, just to get to Tomura.

"Stop resisting Dabi!" a cop yelled, trying to hold him back. 3 cops came into the cell to help strap in Tomura but he wasn't gonna make their jobs easier, because as soon as one of them touched his wrist he snatched it away and bit his glove off from the tip of his finger.
He jumped on the cop, grabbed his face, and decayed in under a second. More cops came into the cell when it happened. The other cops reacted quickly and pushed Tomura back into his seat roughly, most of the cops held Tomura down while one cop put his glove back on.

Then they quickly strapped him into the seat, Dabi watched angrily as they strapped his love into the seat. He got so angry that he was one second away from burning the place to the ground.

He was about to use his quirk when a small spark of fire came into his vision and built up to become bigger, but a cop tased his neck before he could do anything further than spawn a medium-sized fire. "DABI!" Tomura yelled, struggling to get out of the chair. He watched as Dabi fell twitching to the ground after being tased to the max. "Is he secured in his seat?" Bakugou asked, "Yes, there's no way he can get out of that," a cop said, cracking a smile as he watched Tomura trying to get out.

"Okay, let's take this devil's spawn in his cell," Bakugou said, he walked off as the cops followed behind while dragging an unconscious Dabi.