Chapter 10

[The Next Day]

{Riku's POV}

I woke up to the sounds of the alarm on my phone going off, I was laid out in the middle of my bed and my phone was on my lamp table. I tried reaching over to press the button because I was way too fucking lazy to get up and turn it off, but no matter how much I stretched out my arm I still couldn't reach my damn phone.
I moved my body a little closer but still couldn't reach it, I scooted more and more but ended up falling out my bed. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck" I groaned in my scratchy morning voice. My morning voice sounds like I need to drink a gallon of water and I love it.

I laid on the floor for a little longer and then pushed myself up and turned off the annoying alarm that's been going off longer than it should've.
Once I was finally up and kinda awake, went to the bathroom and did what I usually do. Use the bathroom, shower, brush teeth, and mouthwash. Then I went into my wardrobe and put on my uniform, honestly, I hate it.
After that I went to brush my snowy white hair, sometimes I wondered why I had white hair, but it ain't that rare because this timeline is full of super humans having white hair is no surprise.

Finally, after brushing my hair I made sure my face was completely clean before putting on my chain to my nose and ear piercing.
"Alright, time for another shitty hero training day." I groaned to myself.
I walked out of my bathroom and grabbed my dorm keys, my phone, and my bag on my way out.
I was forcefully embracing the hot wind as it blew directly in my face as soon as I stepped out. I looked to my right and saw Itsuki standing beside my door with his eyes closed and AirPods in his ear.
Those things are so old.

I tapped him and he opened his tired red eyes with a small smile coming onto his face once he saw me, "how'd you sleep?" I asked as we started walking to pick up the others. "Meh, I stayed up watching TV because I couldn't sleep. Those cupcakes gave me a sugar rush." he laughed.
I laughed along with him and said, "Yeah, those cupcakes were hella sweet. But they were good not gonna lie."
"Thanks. My grandma taught me how to whip it up in the kitchen." Itsuki said.

We continue to conversate and maybe try to figure out what we're doing today on our way to pick up the others. We arrived at Haru's first.
"What took you guys so fucking long?!" he yelled running at us. "Hush your mouth we didn't even take that long!" Itsuki replied. Haru pouted then we were on our way to Akio's and Henta's since their dorms are right next to each other and only a few dorms down from Haru, so this walk shouldn't take as long as Haru makes it sound.

We arrived at their dorms and Henta was just now walking out of her dorm, "hey guys!" she greeted cheerfully. "Good morning dick heads," Akio said as he walked along beside me and purposely messed up my hair.
"Good morning guys. At least y'all didn't complain about being quote-on-quote late" Itsuki said while looking directly at Haru with a funky expression on his face.
Haru rolled his eyes and pouted even more. No one cared.

We got to the school and we all went to our lockers. My locker was far away from the others, their lockers were two to three lockers away from each other. Mines just so happens to be this fucking far ESPECIALLY when it's also far away from my homeroom so I have to fast walk every fucking morning. At least it gets my adrenaline going.
Once I got what I needed from my locker, Itsuki was already waiting for me. Haru, Henta, and Akio don't have the same class as me and Itsuki but they do have a class together.

"Should we get moving or are you gonna keep standing there zoned the fuck out of this world?" Itsuki asked blankly.
I shook my head a little and nodded. We sped walk to our class with only a minute to spare. Thank. God. Sick of being sent to talk to that mouse principal. Or whatever the fuck his name is.

(I honestly forgot his name low-key) - Wolfie.

Me and Itsuki sat down in our seats and waited for the teacher to show up.
I played with my Nintendo Switch {which is the only thing I took out of my locker} until they came.

The teacher came in and of course, the first thing they said was, "Riku! Nintendo! Put it up!" He said calmly and maturely. I was about to beat this boss level but I'm not gonna make it a big deal. I put my Nintendo back in my bag.

"Alright, class!" The teacher said to get the class's attention.
"Today is not going to be a training day! Today is going to be about teaching about some Villains what they did and why they were thrown in jail! Well some of them." The teacher continued.

The teacher started with some very unimportant Villains that barely anyone knew, I was starting to get bored and was about to doze off.
As I was close to falling asleep I heard the teacher bring up, The League of Villains.
My eyes shot open because I heard that my auntie and uncle {A.K.A. Itsuki's parents.} Haru's, Akio's, and Henta's parents fought with them once when they were around our age.

The teacher named them off.

"Mr. Compress."

"Jin Bubaigawara."

"Toga Himiko."

"Dabi."

"Kurogiri."

"Tomura Shigaraki."

"These Villains were the city's biggest issue, they did plenty of horrible things, they stole, killed, and a whole bunch of other things that regular villains wouldn't dare." The teacher went on and on about these powerful well-known villains.
And to be honest, I was very interested. Itsuki was too by how focused he looked, he was even writing down their quirks and shit.
I listened in for more information until it got interesting.

"Most of the league moved out of the country or state undercover, probably because they wanted to live their lives normally. But on the other hand, we eventually caught the most dangerous ones. Tomura Shigaraki and Dabi. These two villains might as well be one of the top 10 most dangerous villains. But thanks to our top heroes, they were captured." The teacher said breathlessly. Take a breather man DAMN!

Everyone sounded relieved when the teacher said they were captured, but that wasn't it.

"But..." The teacher paused. No one noticed but he looked directly at me, longer than he should.

"Before the heroes could even take the villains, they discovered that they had a baby. And it was their child." The teacher said, who was still fucking looking at me. I hate when teachers make unnecessary eye contact with you while teaching. LIKE STOP LOOKING AT ME! LOOK AT SOMEBODY ELSE!

Everyone started chatting and having side conversations about this new information, and before the teacher quieted them down, the intercom already did it for him. But what they were about to say was a shocker.

🎙️ : Mr. ***********. I need to see Riku and Itsuki Todoroki in the office, please.

[In a different room]

🎙️ : Mrs. ********. I need to see Haru Shinso, Akio Bakugo, and Henta Iida in the office, please.