Chapter 4

~Narrator's POV~

-Two little boys. One is 5 years old and the other is an age younger 4.-
-This is also a Flashback-

"Come on Itsuki, I'll catch you," The boy said. Holding up his arms high, Itsuki stood at the top of a concrete wall, staring down at the boy who called to him. "I-I don't know Riku" Itsuki whimpered. "Oh come on, I'll catch you. Besides your not even that high up" Riku said, sounding annoyed. Itsuki took a big gulp as the cold but warm breeze hit his face while his wavy hair flowed along.
Riku, at the bottom of the wall, was still waiting with his arms open, ready to catch Itsuki. "Today! Itsuki" Riku said. Rolling his eyes.

Itsuki felt the breeze once more but this time it was cold, his body started to ache out of fear of jumping. But he closed his eyes tightly and put his trust in Riku to catch him.
He bent his knees and jumped. He landed perfectly fine into Riku's arms, Itsuki slowly opened his eyes and saw Riku smiling. He smiled back and laughed.
"See, told you it was fine," Riku said.
The two boys began to laugh. But then they heard a distant voice calling, "Riku! Itsuki! Come home it's getting cold" Izuku yelled.

"We're coming!" Riku yelled back. Facing the direction Izuku was, he turned back to Itsuki with a challenging face. "Race back?" he asked, Itsuki stared at Riku, then put on his game face as he smiled. "You on," Itsuki said.

-End of Flashback-

-As the flashback ends it fades away and is stored in the memory of Riku-

When the memory faded away, Riku was still daydreaming and didn't realize the bell had rung. But someone's voice brought him back to reality. "Riku... Riku... RIKU!" Itsuki yelled, trying to get Riku's attention. Riku jumped to the sound of Itsuki's voice ringing in his ears. "Oi! Are you deaf or are you deaf!? Did you not hear the bell ring!?" Itsuki asked.
"No! Dumbass! I was daydreaming" Riku said, angrily.
"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come by my dorm and play truth or dare with the squad," Itsuki said, twisting his golden ring around his finger in a circle.

"Sure, don't have anything else better to do," Riku said. Riku gathered his things, once he knew he had all of his belongings, the two boys left the classroom. "First things first, where the fuck is our squad" Itsuki mumbled, looking around the mob of students walking in the halls. Riku heard him since Itsuki couldn't mumble quietly. "Ooh~ I'm telling Auntie you said that~" Riku teased, messing Itsuki's hair till it was everywhere, "Shhh! Don't you say shit!" Itsuki said.

"Don't worry, I'm not a snitch" Riku laughed, the boys kept walking the halls like everybody else, but then a girl's voice shouted out to them. "Hey guys! Wait up!" Henta yelled.

-Henta, daughter of Tenya and Ochaco Iida-
-Quirk: Orbit- any object that's in the user's reach can circle that user as fast as the user wants. The user can fling the object as well.

Age: 15

Zodiac: Pieces

-She is a very kind person unless you get on her bad side or mess with her squad-

-Henta's appearance- She has half-brown and blue hair. Brown starts first then the bottom half is blue. She kinda has short hair. Wears blue glasses, and Has dark blue eyes.

"Oh hey, Henta!" Itsuki said.

(SHIT FORGOT TO EXPLAIN ITSUKI'S APPEARANCE AND SHIT)

-Itsuki, son of Shoto and Izuku Todoroki-
-Quirk: Fire whip- The user can summon a fire-shaped whip (more than one, and whip the enemy with) and can also use fire normally if commanded.

Age: 16

Zodiac: Gemini

-Most definitely not as pure as you think he is like his mother, he's feisty and gets into fights a lot because of how famous his parents are-

-Itsuki's appearance- Green and Red hair with white tips. The green starts from the top and red comes in the middle and ends with green at the bottom. He has long wavy hair that's below his shoulders. The eye color is a pale turquoise. Has a scar on his eye from cutting himself with a knife at the age of 7.

(Might as well do Riku)

-Riku-(Government name: Nero) Son of Dabi-(Government Name: Touya) and Tomura-(Government name: Tenko) Todoroki-
-Quirk: Decay, Cremation, ********- The 2 first Quirks were inherited from both of his biological parents. 3rd Quirk is unknown; involves his turquoise eye.

Age: 17

Zodiac: Virgo

-Silent but deadly, He doesn't talk much but he does around his squad. He's been in more fights than Itsuki and he attracts a lot of boys and girls but he is not interested in either of them except 1-

-Riku's appearance- White hair, white as fucking snow. A small section of his hair is shaved so most of his hair is swept to the side. Has a lot of hair but it's not long. His eyes are different colors, one is red and one is turquoise. He has piercings on his face.
One of them is a septum piercing.
The other piercing is on his bottom right nostril which is connected to a chain, and that chain is connected to his ear.
He has an eyebrow piercing.
Multiple piercings on his ear, and 2 hoop piercings on his bottom lip, they are separate.

"Hey Henta, you look terrible," Riku said, Henta looked at Riku blankly and gave a sarcastic smile. "Thanks, but you didn't have to be so blunt about it," Henta said. "What you expect me to lie and say (Oh! Henta you look like a goddess~). Yea, no" Riku mocked. Henta rolled her eyes and looked away from Riku and Itsuki, but then she saw Akio and Haru.
"Oh great, there's Akio and Haru" Henta said, pointing out to them in the distance.

Riku and Itsuki looked over and saw Akio and Haru rushing over, Akio of course looked angry like always. Haru looked chill.
"Hey guys, ready to go?" Haru asked.

-Haru, son of Hitoshi and Karminari Shinsou-
-Quirk: Lighting Manipulation- The user can shoot out purple lighting from hand/fingers and when it hits your brain your eyes turn completely white. The user can do anything that they desire when controlling their mind and body. They can even summon lightning from the sky to control more than one person.

Age: 16

Zodiac: Sagittarius

-Known best as the whore of the school, all the boys and girls are on him 24/7. He has jealousy problems and fights when he gets pissed off or snaps-

-Haru's appearance- The start of his hair is a light purple and the rest is yellow. One big section in the front of his hair is black. He also has wavy short hair that stops in the middle of his neck. His eye color is a light purple with white pupils (yeah it's crazy).

-Akio, son of Katsuki and Ejiiro Bakugou-
-Quirk: TNT- The user can punch or kick an object or person and create massive explosions depending on how hard the user punches or kicks.

Age: 15

Zodiac: Scorpio

-Everyone in the school knows not to mess with this student, he has a short temper. They also know that he gets his anger from his father, but he's more chill than his father usually is. His biggest secret is that he has a wicked crush on Riku-

-Akio's appearance- His whole hair is black except his tips, they are red. Has spiky, messy, and short hair. Eyes are as red as a strawberry but they mean the fucking Devil-

(Alright, that's enough for this chapter. I think I'll start publishing these when I get done with Chapter 5. The bonus chapter will be published when this book Is finished but I will be adding more stuff to it before I continue to do so. Anyways, WOLFIE OUT!)

(Oh shit umm, Nero will be going by Riku in most of the book so y'all don't get confused. Yeah, and that's what Izuku and Shoto renamed him. Okay, WOLFIE IS OUT THIS TIME! 🐺)