Chapter 17

Nero's POV

Before I left the prison, I stopped by Zin's cell to reassure him that I would be visiting him again then I headed back to my dorm.
Once I made it back to the front door, I locked every single lock and made sure nothing seemed out of order because then this fuck school will have a whole search party for me if they found out I was in there again.

After I locked everything, I pulled out my phone to check the time- what? You thought they took my phone? Nope, they took my backup phone that I stole. I'm so clever.
It was only 10 after so I won't be tired tomorrow, I was now on my way back to my dorm but I forgot I still had the keys, I'll just make it seem like Mr. Iida can't be trusted with the keys and dump them in a random classroom for a teacher to find.

I continued my small journey to my dorm, while on my way to my dorm, I thought about how I just made a new friend with a villain. Zin is pretty cool, I look forward to seeing him again.
I pulled out my phone to find a whole bunch of new messages, I have 99+ messages, who the fuck is blowing up my phone at this time of night.
To my surprise, I saw the GC with me and my friends was active, and still active because I saw a pop-up message from POMERANIAN 2.0 a.k.a, Akio.

Pomeranian 2.0 (Akio): I can't with my fucking parents, how come mines got to be aggressive and y'all get that gentle parenting!?

Too pure (Itsuki): My parents are too pure for aggressive parenting, especially my male mom.

Bubbles (Henta): Mine can be aggressive sometimes, just not this time, they even said they loved me.

Lighting Bolt buttocks! (Haru): I don't know why I'm sulking in misery knowing that I only gave them my backup phone.

This Bitch Evil (Riku): Y'all used that technique too?

Too pure (Itsuki): sure the fuck did. Our parents are so dumb.

Pomeranian 2.0 (Akio): you can say that again.

In the middle of me replying, suddenly I get snatched and pulled into a room. Of course, I tried to fight back with my quirk but it wasn't activating, I decided to use fists instead but that didn't work either as whoever this one person was grabbed both of my hands and held them tightly. They gently pushed me up against the door and it caught me off guard, I opened my eyes a little bit to catch a glimpse of who this was and to my surprise, it was Hikari.

"What a coincidence to see you out here at this time of night," he muttered under his breath, at this moment I didn't know how to respond because as soon as I saw him, suddenly I couldn't speak or think. Definitely couldn't think. He had me pinned and he was so close that I almost couldn't breathe.
"Hm? Not speaking? What? Do I make you nervous?" he chuckled at my 'obvious flushed face' and moved his right hand from my arm and up my face. He cupped my cheek and caressed it gently with his thumb, and then eventually went downwards to my chin.

Narrator's POV

Hikari tilts Riku's chin and eyes him admirably, as Hikari admires every feature of Riku, Riku was stuck trying to process what the fuck was even happening.
Hikari gazes into Riku's mitch-match eyes again and says, "Now what are you doing out here at this time of night?"
Riku was at a loss, he stared into Hikari's glowing red eyes while trying to figure out what to even begin to say.
Being this close to Hikari wasn't new to him, their last meet-up was a very rare moment that Riku would cherish for as long as he lived. Well, maybe not that long.
Eventually, he manages to say, "U-um, I just wanted to take a little walk around the school." Hikari nodded and proceeded to stare with admiration, while the two boys stared at each other, Hikari soon let go of Riku's arms.

"Y'know, we were supposed to meet after school but I heard this rumor that you were grounded. But here you are, out here all alone," he said in an attractive tone that could send Riku flying.
"Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that." Riku said, "Do you not care?" Hikari asked.

Riku looked at Hikari confused and said, "Care about what?"

"Being grounded," Hikari replied. Riku scoffed a bit and laughed, "I don't care what my uncle and auntie tell me."
Hikari was already attracted to Riku but it's like he gets more attractive every 5 seconds. "Yeah? So you don't care whatsoever? Like, at all?" Hikari asked alluringly as he inched a bit closer to Riku's personal space.
Riku felt his face getting hot, that same feeling from the last time they met up started to rise from the shadow realm and into his body.
"Nah. Not at all. I do whatever I want." Riku spoke very confidently, besides, they're just his auntie and uncle. Not like they're his actual parents.
Suddenly, the image of him and Hikari being in the janitor's closet popped up in his head, he grabbed hold of Hikari and spoke in a gentle and seductive tone, "We can finish what we started if that's what you want. That is what you want, right?" Riku purred.

Hikari chuckled, "Now you're speaking my language." Riku laughed nervously but it went unnoticed, he said that, clearly not knowing what he had just gotten himself into. But then they immediately got back to what they were doing before. Hikari mashed his lips onto Riku's with impatience as Riku moaned into it, they embraced each other while Riku managed to sit Hikari down on a nearby desk.
Once they were settled and comfortable, Hikari already attempted to slide his tongue into Riku's mouth by biting his bottom lip but Riku refused to let him, just to tease him a little bit.

Hikari got the hint that he was teasing and tried to reconnect their lips but Riku would inch himself away a bit every time Hikari leaned in, Hikari laughed and said, "Out of all times you choose to be a tease." Hikari wrapped his arm around Riku's waist and yanked him back in.
They continued to go at each other until their lips were all bruised and numb from all the friction, adrenaline, biting, sucking, etc. It was getting late and the two boys were in the middle of catching their breaths.

Riku was on the floor and propped up on a desk while Hikari lined up two desks to lie on.
Riku was glancing at his bluish-purple lips through his phone camera and slightly pushing on, feeling a small pain as he did.
"Jeez, you were not playing around." he said breathlessly, Hikari replied in a wheeze, "You're telling me? You're more rough and experienced than expected."

Riku laughed and finally stood up from the ground and dusted himself off, he made his way over to Hikari and pulled him up for one last kiss. This kiss was slightly painful but it was filled with much love at the same time. After sharing a kiss Hikari insisted on walking Riku to his dorm, Riku accepted and they walked hand in hand to Riku's dorm.

Once they arrived they shared one last quick kiss, it was quick because they couldn't even feel each other's lips anyways. They both said goodbye and then Hikari went on his way, supposedly to his dorm.
Riku went inside feeling like he could pass out any minute now, he stumbled off into his room and grabbed his T-shirt and shorts he left on his bed, changed, and then went to sleep.