Chapter 14

📱Narrator's POV📱

Class was over and everyone went to have lunch, after lunch, they had one more class which ended early.
The five hero trainees didn't come to each other's dorm to hang out like they usually do, this time they were all forced to give up their electronics and stay in their dorms for a week.

Starting with Henta

"Okay, we're not gonna be like Bakugo and be too tough on you, but you do know you're wrong for what you did, right?" Uraraka asked Henta calmly. "Yes, I know that what me and the others did was wrong and I'm gonna pay for it."
Henta pulled her phone out of her pocket and handed it to Iida. They were expecting her to try and convince them to reconsider but they guess she came to her senses.
She even unplugged her computer and handed it over as well, and without saying a word she sat on her bed with textbooks, pencils, and other school bullshit and started on homework.

"And as we said before, we're not doing this to make you hate us, we just want you to be safe and aware of what's around you," Tenya added to the conversation. "Yes father, I get it. I was wrong and you're just trying to protect me." Henta said with no emotion in her as her eyes were glued to her studies.
Both Tenya and Ochako looked at each other a little worried but they didn't make a fuss about it. As they were about to leave, Ochako stopped at the doorway and said, "You know we love you, right sweetie?" Ochako hoped that her daughter would look at her at least.
But all she got was a toneless, "Love you too Mom, Dad too." as her focus was still on her studies.

Ochako looked at Henta worried and with slight disappointment, she didn't say anything else as she closed Henta's door and left with Tenya.

As Tenya and Ochako walked, they started to feel some type of guilt, thinking they probably should have just taken her phone instead of just keeping her in the dorms. But that's what the adults agreed on so they have to stand on it.

"I wonder how the others are handling this," Ochako said.

Haru next

"Alright, give me your phone, you stay in this dorm and do not go anywhere, got it?" Shinso said strictly. "Yeah yeah, I got it pops! What if I run out of food though?" Haru complained, "I doubt that you eat that whole fridge out in 1 week, and if you run out of something you know where to find us." Denki replied.
Just when Shinso and Denki were about to head out Haru yelled, "What if you're on a mission?! Then what!?".
"Just! Find Bakugo or whoever is not doing Hero work!" Shinso and Denki walk out and slam the door behind them.

Haru glared at the door his parents left out of then said, "My parents are such dickheads." he pulled out some smarties and started crunching them up a bit. Once they were crunched up, he unwrapped one end and started smoking them. But when he did smoke it, it ended up going down the wrong pipe.

*COUGH COUGH* "OH SHIT!" *Coughughhhhh!*
He fell off the couch and started rolling all over the floor while being the drama queen he was.

Akio... Yeah, this didn't end well y'all already know.

"Give me that TV! That phone! That i-pad! And the fucking air conditioner!" Bakugo yelled while running around and grabbing every electronic or close to an electronic he saw.
"DAD! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED MY AIR CONDITIONER FOR!?" Akio yelled back as he followed behind.
"BECAUSE YOU'RE ON PUNISHMENT! AND NOW I'M ADDING ANOTHER WEEK SINCE YOU WANNA CUSS AT ME!" Bakugo snatched Akio's phone out of his hand and went to get the air conditioner.