#1 Superpower: Time Manipulation

My eyes snapped to the digital clock on the microwave, to the watch on my wrist, my heartbeat spiked and my stomach dropped. My clocks are wrong. Am I late? I'm never late. I didn't focus on the world clock yesterday, so I'm off kilter. Hands grasping for my keys, the sharp drag across the counter rang in the echoed fear of my racing heart. I felt my pockets of my long jacket, phone on my right, wallet... wallet, where's my wallet?! I can't leave without it, I need that thing. Where is it? I scoured the kitchen, the small living room. Looking under blankets and pillows and mail and everything in between. I stopped. Breathe. I needed to breathe. Taking a moment to close my eyes, stretching the moving atmosphere to a slow rather than it's usual whooshing race past my stable mind. I exhaled with the time's minutes and seconds and milliseconds slowing down enough for me to get my bearings right. I opened my eyes to see the kitchen of my apartment. My wallet sitting across the room on the side table by the door. Okay, I'm okay. The clouds in my brain faded and my soul snapped back into my body of reality. I looked at my watch, at my microwave, not a minute change. I shook it off, I needed to go. I made my way, grabbing my wallet, and out the door towards my car. I was going to be late, but that doesn't mean the red lights were going to last that long. For me, at least.