Chapter 4

Taehyung has been sitting outside of his mate's hospital room at the Moonblood Pack for a straight two weeks now. The door now had holes in it, where in the first week, his Wolf tried to claw through it to get to his mate. The Pack doctor, who Taehyung managed to scare half out of his mind, had to re-break most of his bones.
He had been beaten so much and so hard that they had to managed to break almost all of his bones in multiple places.
His screams of agony had literally torn him to bits.

For a whole week after Taehyung found him, he remained in Wolf for unable to change back. His soul in so much pain and anger.

"Taehyung, have something to eat." The Pack doctor, Jin, said putting a plate of food in front of him. Taehyung couldn't even smell the food, let alone see it.

"Jin, he's been quiet for too long. Is he supposed to sleep that long? Is that normal?" He asked, frantic.
Over the two weeks here, the doctor had become somewhat of a friend to him.

"You know, you're no good to him if you put yourself into the same conditions as him." He said slowly patting his hunched shoulders.

"If I eat, can I see him?" His voice broke. Taehyung hadn't seen him since he allowed his beta Jungkook to carry him out of the basement. He would done it himself, but he was in wolf form and he was afraid he would hurt him more than he already was.

"Yes. If you eat, you can see him. We've managed to stabilize him." He said.

Grudgingly, Taehyung picked up the spoon, scooped up some of the food and shoved it in his mouth and down his throat. He couldn't taste the food at all; all he felt was the coldness of the spoon as it bit into his flesh.

"That's it, a bit more." With Jin urging him on, he managed to down most of the food on the plate. The first real thing he had eaten in the past two weeks.

"There you go, now drink some water." He smiled at him as he swallowed the liquids. He had to admit, he did feel more energized.

"Let me take these dishes down to the kitchen and I'll take you in. I will let you in, but he's all hooked up and I need to show you where to step." He apologized.

Taehyung was already up on his feet and ready to go. When Jin came back up the stairs he was practically bouncing. He was curious, but wasn't in the least bit concerned that his mate was, in fact, a guy. Even if he was a cat, Taehyung would still love him.

When Taehyung set eyes on him, his heart actually stopped then started beating double time. He was stunning, like an angel. He had been cleaned up but there was still flecks of blood over his body. He had multiple stitches all over, and he was completely covered in scars. Taehyung wanted to weep at the sight of them. It made him want to hunt down anyone who had partaken in this and rip them to suck tiny shreds, no one would ever be able to identify them.

On bringing his mate up from the basement, Alpha Yoongi had first attacked Taehyung screaming he had no right to mess with his Pack members. But in Taehyung's state of blood lust, he had attacked Alpha Yoongi. When the rest of his Pack joined in Alpha Yoongi, his beta Hoseok, and quite a few members of the Pack that were close to him ran off into the woods.

But even that hadn't take away from his apparent beaty and built. He was built very similar to Taehyung, but inly slightly smaller. His muscles were defined, but not quite; You could see them but only slightly. His skin was pale, due to lack of exposure to sunlight. He was beautiful. Taehyung wanted to touch him. He wanted to kiss his pale pink lips.

"You can stay with him from now on. He's stable enough for company." Jin said as he walked out after checking all his vitals.

"Jin?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you." He smiled and nodded at him before walking out.

Turning back to his mate, he sat down on the king-sized bed. He ran his fingers through his hair and shiverd at the sensation. His hair was cool and silky, like a summer's breeze. Even though the smell of blood still clung to him, Taehyung could now get a wiff of his own scent.

Closing his eyes, he committed it to memory.

He smelled like roses. Roses swaying in a light spring breeze as morning dew rolled off it's petals. Sweet and beautiful. Leaning down he brushed his lips across his forehead before resting his head on the pillow beside him.

Looking at him from this angle, Taehyung felt his breath hitch again. He ghosted his fingers over his sleeping features. He wanted to touch him so bad. He wanted to know everything about him. What was his name? What was his favorite food? His favorite color? His favorite everything.

Signing to himself, he closed his eyes. Now that Taehyung had seen him, he felt drained. The adrenaline that kept him going for the last two weeks finally started to seep out of his systemen. Completely drained, he fell asleep.

***
Awww, how cute. Finally Taehyung has been able to see him 😁

Damn this chapter has 913 words.. not as many but it's a lot 😱

Curious how it's going next?

Find out!
Stay tuned and beautiful 💜

Peace out ✌️