Chapter 10 ⚠️

It's been a week now since Jimin woke up and they were currently sitting together in the bed -as far away from each other as the bed allowed- eating breakfast and watching TV. Jimin was still very shy around Taehyung especially today. He seemed emberrassed at how he had crawled into Taehyung's lap the day before. Taehyung seriously didn't mind, in fact Taehyung loved it.

It was friday and Taehyung was expecting his sister and mother to arrive either later today or early tomorrow. Either way Taehyung had to let Jimin know that he was about to be attacked. Sneaking a peak at Jimin, he turned back to the TV anr smiled to himself. Yeah, Jimin was defenitly going to freak when they arrive. Knowing his sister, she would fly up here and demand a hug from Jimin. That was why he asked Jungkook to let him know immidiatly when they have arrived.

"Jimin?" Taehyung scooted closer to his mate who in turn scooted further away before turning to face him, with a slight blush on his face.

"My mom and sister are coming up here from our Pack this weekend. Will it be okay if you met them?" Taehyung watched his reaction closely, hoping that he would say yes. When he flinched, Taehyung felt his heart squeeze.

"It's okay baby, they're as nice as me and would never hurt you." Taehyung quickly moved to comfort his mate who was now playing with the end of his shirt and biting his lips, with his chin touching his chest.

"I promise they won't hurt you." Taehyung scooted closer to him and picked up his chin. Jimin's pale blue eyes seemed to sparkle as Taehyung's fingers touch him. His small intake of breath also didn't escape Taehyung's notice.

"Would you meet them?" Taehyung asked again, pushing his face closer to Jimin, who was very close to panting. His slight nod was the only indication that he heard what Taehyung had asked as he licked his lips in anticipation.

Taehyung's blood boiled as he brought his lips down on Jimin's, drawing a whimper from him. The kiss was slow and sweet unlike their first one. Taehyung trailed his fingers from his chin to the back of his neck bringing him closer as the kiss deepend. Jimin whimpered and drew himself even closer to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck as Taehyung's other hand came to rest at the base of his back.

When their lips parted, the scent of Jimin's arousal drifted up to tease Taehyung and he growled as Jimin once again crawled into his lap. His little mate was feisty. Taehyung smiled as Jimin pressed his lips to Taehyung's. This time the kiss was heated and passionate. Taehyung bit Jimin's bottom lip asking for entrance and at the same time draw a whimper from his little mate. Jimin's mouth immediately opened and his little pink tongue sneaked out to meet Taehyung's.

They kissed passionatly for a while longer, both fighting for dominance, although Jimin was obviously losing with every whimper. By the time they pulled apart again, Jimin was pressed flush against Taehyung, his whole face flushed and his breathing was heavy. The scent of arousal was thick in the air and Taehyung wanted nothing but to continue, but the look of insecurity in Jimin's eyes and how uncomfortable he suddenly became was enough to make him stop.

Taehyung quickly lifted Jimin's chin so he was looking at him and dropped a light kiss on his lips. The shocked look on Jimin's face made Taehyung smile. He quickly wrapped his arms around Jimin and nuzzled his neck.

"Shh, it's okay. There's no need to be shy. You can kiss me any time you want." Taehyung said smiling up at Jimin who was still a little shocked and red.

"B... But when I do that, w... when we kiss, I... get a..." He was nervous and getting even redder. Taehyung knew what he was trying to say and gave him another light peck on the lips.

"That's okay as well." Taehyung smiled pulling away from him, finally Jimin gave him a smile that just made him want to carry on where they left off. "I like kissing you and I feel the same when I kiss you." Taehyung smiled looking into his light blue eyes that widened a little at Taehyung's words.

"I... I like k... kissing you too." Jimin smiled at him and Taehyung soared. Growling low in his throat, Taehyung brought their lips together again and this time the kiss remained sweet 'till Jungkook's voice rang in his head. He slowly pulled away from Jimin and pecked his lips.

Taehyung, they are here.

Taehyung ran his fingers through Jimin's white hair as he hesistanly his head rested on Taehyung's shoulder. They arrived earlier than expected. It was only noon, which would mean that Olivia skipped school. That was just so like his sister, he smiled to himself.

Don't send them up yet. We might come down but no one comes up here, understood? Taehyung felt Jungkook's mental nod through the link.

"Jimin?" Taehyung whispered as he continued to stroke Jimin's hair.

"Hmm?" Jimin answered. He was still sat in Taehyung's lap, his arms and legs wrapped around Taehyung's waist and his face burried in his neck. Right now, Taehyung couldn't possible be happier.

"They are here. Do you want to go down and meet them now?" Jimin slowly brought his face out of Taehyung's neck and bit his lip, nervous. Because his arms were still wrapped around Taehyung's waist, he played with the end of Taehyung's shirt before giving him a shy nod.

"Thank you baby." Taehyung smiled before pecking him on the lips again.

***
Welp, Jimin is going to meet Taehyung's family.
What do you think is going to happen?

And also.. I don't know if you noticed but I make Taehyung smile alot 🤣

Again a little smut in this chapter🤷🏼‍♀️

Sorry not sorry 😁

Stay tuned and beautiful! 💜

Peace out ✌️