Chapter 14 ⚠️

Taehyung opened his eyes and blinked. He was greeded by the rays off the setting sun. That would mean that he practically slept the whole day. He smiled as he remembered why he was so tired in the first place. After their love making, they both passed out immediately. Looking around he noticed the absence of his mate but calmed down when he heard the toilet flush. Turning around on the bed, making sure to keep himself covered, he smiled at the sight of Jimin exiting the bathroom. He gave a little startled squeak when he saw Taehyung staring at him.

"Good morning." Taehyung smiled at him, sitting up slightly and stretching the sleep out of his muscles as Jimin mumbled a good morning to him and sat on the edge of the bed. He was once again wearing the black pyjama pants he wore in the morning, leaving his chest bare. Taehyung couldn't tear his gaze away from him.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked noticing the frown on Jimin's face.

"Y-you a-accidentally marked me." Jimin explained and Taehyung felt his heart squeeze. "Now what are you going to do when you find your mate?!" Jimin sobbed, bringing his knees up and resting his chin on it.

"Jimin, look at me?" Taehyung pleaded as he tipped Jimin's face up by the chin so his pale blue eyes that were now filled with unshed tears were looking into his deep brown ones."It wasn't an accident." Taehyung bit his lip slowly watching Jimin's reaction. This was a good time to tell him.

"What do you mean?" He asked slowly wiping away the single tear that rolled down his cheeks.

"I mean that you're my mate." Taehyung smiled down at him, stroking his cheeks gently before giving in to his urges and licked Jimin's cheek. His tongue traced the tear track on his face and he smiled when he heard his breath hitch. Taehyung smiled once more, pulling away from the salty track.

"B-but I'm a guy." Jimin questioned, unconsciously raising his hands to trace the bite mark on his neck. A shot of pure desire rumbled through Taehyung as Jimin's finger made contact with the mark. He discreetly rearanged himself to hide his erection.

The mark was like an invisible thread linking the two mates together. Through the link, they felt what each other felt, can communicate with each on a completely private telepatic line that they do with everyone else. They were practically one person.

"I know Jimin, but I know what I felt, what I feel and it can't be wrong." Suddenly Taehyung panicked. "C-c-can't you feel it?" He asked suddenly nervous to hear the answer, he could feel his Wolf's distress as the turn in their thoughts were talking.

As if Jimin could feel the desperation in Taehyung's voice, ge reached out to Taehyung and stroked his cheeks before nodding slightly. "I feel it."

Signing in relief, he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him into his lap before claiming his lips in intense kiss. Their lips moved together, 'till Jimin nipped gently at Taehyung's bottom lip and Taehyung didn't hesitated to open his mouth for his mate. He couldn't help the fact that it turned him on to a point or pain that Jimin was the one taking the kiss further.

"Taehyung." Jimin breathed against his lips as his hips unconsciously jerked forward, grinding his hard-on onto Taehyung's. They both moan low in their throats at the contact. Jimin arched his back, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck, drawing him closer.

Taehyung couldn't hold back his shit eating grin even if you paid him. Jimin felt it. Jimin wanted him. Those thoughts kept running around in his head as he pushed his hands into Jimin's pyjama bottoms, pushing his pants down to his knees before moving his hands up to his ass and massaging it slowly.

"Taehyung, p-please!" Jimin moaned again. His body too weak from his desire to support him, he let his head fall into Taehyung's neck as ge worked his fingers into him. Taehyung threw the covers away as Jimin started to grind on his fingers, nibbling his neck and letting out soft moans and whimpers. Taehyung didn't think he'd ever been this turned on in his life.

Removing his fingers from inside Jimin, he felt his mates frame shudder from the loss of contact before a whine left his lips. He smiled, nibbling on the mark of the crook of Jimin's neck as he guided Jimin's hole to his throbbing cock.

Jimin threw his head back and screamed as Taehyung slammed his ass down. Taehyung nibbled his way from the mark on Jimin's neck to his nipple, sucking on it slightly as he waited for Jimin to be comfortable enough for him to move.

"Taehyung. Please move!" Jimin panted above him, his arms still wrapped around Taehyung and trying to move against him. Smiling slightly, proud that he was able to reduce Jimin to the moaning mess that he currently was in his arms, he lifted Jimin's ass slightly before slamming down again. He bit his tongue to keep from screaming out like Jimin as he felt himself hit Jimin's prostate.

"God, you feel so good." He breathed against Jimin's mark as he continued to move Jimin up and down against himself. He increased the motion as he felt himself almost tip over the edge, Jimin's nails digging into his back.

"Taehyung. Please. S-s-so c-close." Jimin pleaded, leaning forward, eyes now glowing a vivid royal blue. Taehyung felt his orgasm rock his body at the first sight that Jimin's Wolf was awake. He felt his Wolf take control as he shot forward and brought his lips down on Jimin's neck, sinking his canines into the soft flesh on the other side of his neck, marking him again. He and his Wolf sighed in satisfaction as Jimin's orgasm took over his body and his whole frame shuddered.

Drawing Jimin closer to him, he was about to seal the new wound when he felt Jimin's canines sink into the flesh at the base of his neck. White hot desire flashed through hum as his cock shot hard unside Jimin and he released his load again, taking Jimin with him as he bit down more on the new mark.

Sealing the wound, he shivered as he felt Jimin doing the same thing to the bite at the base of his neck. He just had enough time to crawl back into bed with Jimin in his arms before they both passed out again for the second time in one day.

***
Auw, they marked each other! Now they are stronger than ever! Take that Alpha Yoongi, nobody would mate him or wanted to be with him? HA I tell ya! You're wrong.

Anyway, what you guys think of it?

Stay tuned and beautiful! 💜

Peace out ✌️