Chapter 23

It's been two days since the fight with the members of the high court. Taehyung and Jimin got back from their little adventure in the wood to an empty house. The following morning at breakfast, the two members of the court that Taehyung and Jimin attacked joined them for breakfast. Both Taehyung and Jimin had bared their fangs at them, shifting closer to each other.

After they both had calmed down enough, they listened to what they had to say. The high court had indeed to recognize both boys as the High Kings. They were both shocked and speechless.

"Of course the court will remain with you as your government and advisers. We will deal with business in your absence." Taehyung smiled as it clicked in his head.

'No!" Jimin replied before he could. They were sitting in the love seat with Jimin's face burried in the crook of his neck all the way through the conversation, until now. His eyes were a glassy white that he now come to recognize as Jimin's Wolf. "We don't want you. If the title comes with you and your court, we don't want it." He bared his fangs at the two men.

"But, how are we going to have High Kings without court adivisers. It's unheard of!" Taehyung could see resistance creeping into the fat old man's eyes so he let out a low growl that rumbled around the room and pulled Jimin closer into him. "Well, um, well, I think something could be arranged."

After that, the meeting went as smoothly as possible. Whenever they disagreed, Taehyung would let out a growl that would have both man agreeing with him immediately. Jimin spoke up more during the meeting, expressing his great dislike for the court. He could feel his father's proud gaze on him all the way through the meeting.

"You boys will make great alpha's one day." Taehyung's dad said to both boys as they left the room after the meeting. They had stopped and smiled in thanks before walking out.

Later that night, while snuggled up and ready for bed, Taehyung brought up the thought that had been in the back of his mind since he woke up in his room.

"Jimin?" He asked stroking the white and brown hair that he loved so much. His mates legs were wrapped over his waist and his arms around his torso with his head resting on Taehyung's chest.

"Hmm?" He answered, rubbing circkles into his chest. Jimin was coming further out of his shell and it made Taehyung really happy. He even spoke to the Pack members now, although he was still shy around them and growled everytime he saw a member of the court, most of them were still hanging around. Some of them left immediately after meeting, to go and inform the other Packs of the new development.

"What happend? You know back at Moonblood? I passed out right after the fight but I saw another Wolf. Did you..." Taehyung trailed off at the thought of Jimin fighting. He knew that Jimin could defend them if either of them were in danger, but he couldn't bear to think of what it could do to him if he had to kill someone.

"Yeah. It was alpha Yoongi. He shifted back after I... you know." Taehyung nodded and continued stroking his hair.
"He was the one behind the attack on the Pack. He had been gathering most of the rouges he could find, he feded them false information and they believed him. There were to many of them so your dad had to call on Blue Moon Pack for help." Taehyung couldn't help but sigh at some people's stupidity.

"He really wanted you huh?" He rubbed Jimin's back lost in thought. When he felt Jimin shake against him, he looked down to find his mate sobbing uncontrollably against him. "Jimin, wha..." He couldn't finish his sentence as he was plunged into Jimin's memories.

He was in the open space back at the Moonblood Pack. He could see his body laying unconscious and covered in blood and he could also see Jimin's massive Wolf standing protectively over his body. His Wolf was magnificent. Still the same impressive size as Taehyung's only slightly smaller one. The black Wolf was standing at the edge of the three line and was growling at Jimin's Wolf.

Taehyung could see the images that the black Wolf was projecting into Jimin's mind seeing as he was in Jimin's mind. The sight of them made him want to move. Images of Jimin back in the basement at the house back at Moonblood assaulted his senses. He was stripped naked and chained to the wall back in the same basement he was found. He was screaming from the pain of his injuries, bleeding and crying. The image of Alpha Yoongi's taunting face floated in as he yanked Jimin's head from the wall and forced his lips against his in a brutal kiss. His hands roaming around his bloodied body.

"STOP!!" Taehyung roared ripping himself out of Jimin's memories. His Wolf was at the surface, his claws and canines were extended and his eyes were changed to black orbs.

Taehyung's parents as well as Jungkook and Olivia were storming into the room ready to fight. He could smell them but couldn't see them. His eyes were glazed over with bloodlust. He wanted to find Yoongi's dead body and butcher it. Chop him into tiny pieces that could be easily be blown away by the wind. He growled low in his throat and started to walk to the door, when he felt Jimin's arms on his and his soul seeped into him.

"It's fine. He's okay. You guys can go back to bed, I'll calm him down." Jimin reassured his parents. In some tiny part of his brain, he and his Wolf registered the fact that he would indeed make a great alpha one day. He felt his family leave the room and shut the door behind them softly.

"Baby?" Jimin cooed at him stroking his chest. He was still in attack mode, but turned to Jimin's soft voice. His Wolf was still at the surface but the soft strokes of Jimin's warm hand was slowly calming both of them down.

When his Wolf completely retreated, he pulled Jimin in for a passionate kiss. He immediately opened his mouth to let Taehyung in. The kiss quickly became hot as Taehyung pushed Jimin back down onto the bed and laid himself over him. Jimin wrapped his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck as they pulled away from eachothers lips.

"You okay now?" Jimin whispered, stroking his hair. Taehyung nodded burrowing his face in Jimin's neck and taking a long sniff of Jimin's scent. He merged himself with Jimin and sighed at the closeness.

He wanted to wipe away every memories of Alpha Yoongi in Jimin's mind and replace it with good memories. He knew he could so he settles for promising that nothing would hurt him ever again.

Jimin?

Hmm?

I love you. He felt Jimin's smile shimmer through him and sighed at the feeling.

I love you too Taehyung.

***
Their first "I love you" how cute!

So, what did you think of it? If you got any improvements please tell me I listen 😊

I am thinking of making the next chapter the last one 🙂

Curious about the next and final chapter?

Stay tuned and beautiful! 💜

Peace out ✌️