14. Definitely a Fan

Eden

How is it that the simple gesture of his lips on mine and feeling him snuggle into me causes such a feeling of calm to wash over me? I've known him for all of a minute now, and I can't imagine what it would be like not to know him. We spent most of the morning snuggled up on the couch, talking about our families, or lack of, our college days and our friends. I had my head laid in his lap; his hands gently stroked my hair as he propped his feet on the coffee table. He'd lean down and kiss my forehead or stroke my cheek every few minutes.

This was the most intimate, close, and comfortable I'd felt with someone in a long time. I was falling hard and fast, and it absolutely terrified me. I laid there, looking at his ridiculously toned chest, the outline of the muscles on his chest and abdomen lightly showing through his shirt. I felt bold, so I turned on my side, sliding my hand up underneath his shirt. I roamed my hand across the ridges of muscle. Reed fidgeted in his spot, his hands sliding down my side and over my hips.

"Eden." He growled out. I suddenly felt very powerful in the sexiest of ways.

"Reed." I sang back.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispered. I pulled myself up, bringing my lips to crash into his. I didn't know exactly what I was doing, but I couldn't fight it anymore. I didn't want to fight it anymore. I was young, single, and this felt right; this felt good. I straddled his lap, our lips never breaking contact. His hands held firm at my hips, almost as if he was desperately holding onto his self-control. I moved down his face, kissing his neck, my hands pushing up his shirt even more until it was almost off. My eyes went wide when I saw how defined he was and the tattoos that filled up his side and shoulder.

"Not a fan?" he asked, watching my face.

"Definitely a fan," I smirked, running my fingers over the intricate designs. I leaned down, kissing over the different markings; at the same time, I could feel his excitement pushing into me. I wasn't sure how far I wanted to take this. One date, two dates, what was the proper time frame? Did I want to have sex with him here, now? I was getting too in my head and decided to just go with the flow.

"Eden." He spoke again, directing my head back up toward his so that he could kiss me again. This time his hands made their way up my shirt, stroking my sides, causing me to giggle at the slight tickle it gave me. The way he said my name made me instantly clench my thighs. I loved that he was letting me have control and set the pace.

The making out, heavy petting, and fondling lasted for what felt like hours. Not once did he try to go any further; he went with all of my cues. I suppose it was the southern gentleman in him? I could feel that he wanted me as much as I wanted him. Then, as he was rubbing my ass while I nipped at his neck, I realized I was going to be late for work. I had gotten so caught up in everything I had even noticed the time. I groaned in frustration.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" He asked quickly.

"No. No, not at all. I just saw the time." I leaned my forehead against him, looking into his beautiful hazel eyes, his long lashes, long enough to make any woman jealous. "I have just enough time to do one more thing; then I need to start getting ready," I smirked as I slid off his lap and down to the floor, onto my knees. His eyes went wide with anticipation, and a hint of worry. I slid his pants down just enough to free him from his boxers. I wasn't sure where this version of me came from, but I liked her. I felt bold, confident, and sexy as hell. I wanted to make him feel as good as he made me feel.

"Eden, no. You don't... Oh. Oh. Fuck." He moaned as I took him into my mouth. The sounds of pleasure coming from him must have meant I was doing a good job; I smirked around him as I continued.

"Wow." he gasped. "That was...You are... Amazing." He cooed in his euphoric state. Reed went to reach for me, but I stood, knowing I seriously had to get in a shower and get ready for work.

"I have to shower and get going, or I'm going to be super late." I frowned. He stood quickly, fixing his pants, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me against his chest.

"Well, we can't have that, can we. I suppose it'll be faster if you had help?" He raised an eyebrow, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You think so?"

"I know so."

I took his hand and led him down the hall to my room and into the bathroom. Feeling extra confident, I slowly stripped my clothes off piece by piece as the water warmed up. He stood watching me with lust-filled eyes. The second I stepped into the shower, he began peeling his clothes off. It was my turn to watch, wide-eyed with excitement. He was perfect, his body lean and tone, the tattoos complimenting him. His hair quickly flopped onto his forehead when the water started hitting him. He didn't mind, though; he was in a haze. He was looking at me as if I were his prey. He pinned me in against the shower wall, his arms on each side of me.

"I thought you were going to wash me." I teased.

"Oh, I plan to touch every inch of you." He growled, leaning against me where I could feel how happy he was to be in the shower with me. He reached behind me, grabbing the wash and squeezing it out into his hand. He rubbed them together, lathering them up, and then started at my shoulders. He rubbed gently down my arms, my sides, and over my breasts. He took his time, admiring my body. I couldn't help the flush that filled my cheeks.

He washed down my hips and legs, then turned my body and lifted one leg over his shoulder as he kneeled down. I could feel his hands rubbing my inner thigh, and just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, I felt his mouth kissing my center, which was soaked with need. I threw my head back against the tile shower, moaning with pleasure I hadn't felt in some time. It didn't take long for my eyes to squeeze closed as I felt myself let go onto his mouth. Either my lack of pleasure or his very skilled tongue caused it to happen too quickly. I needed more, and I couldn't wait to have it.

"Oh my...wow." I hummed at him as he stood with the cockiest grin.