Chapter XIII: Final Preparation

Y/N's POV

I fly to the abandoned New Hope hospital to check up on how Christopher is progressing in the dinosaur hybrid. We're going to need everything we've got to take down the Countess. 

Anyway, we land in the opening area right by where the Raider's squadron's shuttle is and I turned off the engine and opened the landing hatch. Me along with Leeseo and Yuna get out before entering the hospital. 

"What are your plans for it, Y/N?" Yuna curiously asked me.

"You'll find out soon enough." I simply answered her and she pouted.

"Ah, come on~! You can tell us, we're your friends~!" Leeseo begged me and I chuckled.

"Have patience you too," I replied to her.

We entered the secret laboratory where Christopher is conducting scientific work on the hybrid dinosaur which is still in the same state as before. 

"Ah, welcome, Y/N, I was expecting you here." He greeted us.

"Nice to see you, Christopher." I greet him back. 

"I assume the time has come to start the final phase?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Indeed, how goes the progress?" I asked him.

"Well, I'm glad to say that all work is done and she's ready to be released from her capsule." He explained to me.

"It's a girl?" I curiously asked him and he nodded.

"Correct. All dinosaur clones in this lab are all female." He answered me and I nodded.

After our conversation, I permitted him to release the beast from the capsule, he does exactly what I asked him, and the nutrient liquid that had preserved her for hundreds of years drained out. 

The dinosaur opened her eyes and the glass lifts releasing her from the capsule as she got on her two large feet

The dinosaur opened her eyes and the glass lifts releasing her from the capsule as she got on her two large feet. We all stood silent as we stared in awe and terror at the dinosaur as it made a growling noise. 

"She seems under control and the genetics are working precisely as it should be." Christopher analyzes as the dinosaur remained calm. 

"Should we be concerned though...? Isn't she designed to hunt and kill vampires?" Leeseo nervously asked him but Christopher didn't get the chance to answer her.

The dinosaur slowly stomped her way toward Yuna and Leeseo and sniffed them both. They closed their eyes and prepared for the worst but the dinosaur backed away thus they sighed in relief.

"There's your answer," Christopher said as he opened a giant door revealing an enclosure and the dinosaur walked inside.

We watched as she walked inside and the enclosure's metal door closes, sealing her inside and making sure she doesn't cause any harm or damage. The bad news however is that the laser that is supposed to control the dinosaur's attacks isn't completed and there's no time for it.

Coming up with other methods to control the dinosaur to make sure it doesn't eat or attack our own forces will also take too long and time isn't something we have right now. But, I have an idea but it's very risky.

"Chris..." I called him.

"Yes?" He asked me.

"Is it possible for me to ride the dinosaur?" I asked him and his eyes widened in surprise.

"I'm not quite sure actually but I highly advise not to because she isn't bred to be domesticated as she still does predator instincts." He advised me and I nodded. 

I walked inside the enclosure despite Christopher's warning, as I entered the dinosaur was wary of my presence but didn't show any sign of aggression towards me as I slowly get close up to her.

I take my helmet off to show my face to her, the two girls along with Christopher watched in worry as we have no idea if this is going to work. Getting closer and closer to the dinosaur it started to grow a little bit but I persist until I got up close and personal to her.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm your friend and I need your help. Countess Yura Dracula is still alive and causing chaos to the entire country and soon the entire planet if we don't work together." I tell the dinosaur and she continued to stare down at me.

Now, since she's a hybrid of many dinosaurs and other modern species, she's very smart and I can feel she could understand what I was saying. Next, she let out a loud roaring sound which made the girls and Christopher cover their ears because it nearly makes their eardrums ring. 

Surprisingly, she didn't attack me at all nor show any intentions of it. She lowered her head to my level signaling me to hop on her back and so I did. The plan worked. 

----------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Author's POV

As Y/N managed to ride the hybrid dinosaur, the other Vampires and Mandalorians of the Chou Clan along with many others are preparing for the upcoming battle. 

This was the moment they'd all been waiting for many generations. Chou Sekyung was in her room looking at the picture of her husband when he was just a little boy and put it back on the shelf. She held her duel beskar-katanas in her hands before hooking them to her belt. 

"I promise, Sungho, that we will finish what we've started. So many years ago." She said to herself before exiting her room. 

The entire living room was full of busy Mandalorians and Vampires getting their weapons from the armory. Blasters, swords, anything you can name is being passed on to them. Sekyung stands in front of the balcony which allowed her to see the entire manor. 

"May I have your attention please!" She announced to everyone and they stopped what they were doing. 

"As you all may know... Today is the day we show Countess Dracula and the other traitorous Vampires our true might. What our mothers, fathers, sisters, and brothers, who fought for the past hundreds of years... We will not let their efforts die in vain. This battle is for everyone we've lost. Now, it's time we bring the Great War and the entire Dracula clan to an end for good!" She said to them and the entire crowd enthusiastically cheered and filled them all with motivation and most importantly morale. 

----------------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: Hope you all enjoyed the story so far! If so please leave a vote and comment feedback if you can. Until then, have a good day, night, or whatever time you reading this :)