Info:)

Boboiboy and his friends are not
mine it's from the rightful owner. Monsta/animonsta studio.

This is my AU ok.

In this story today is a spirit element's Au. but with amato their for his son, yes that tomato will be here cause i want to. but i think i cannot stop him from being 'berdikari'

amato:*jumping into a hole with the signs says 'become a berdikari' or 'BERDIKARI'*

I can never stop him. But in first boboiboy will not know bout aliens, power sphera's, some 'secret organization space thing'
And aliens that can transform into human.
So Boi here didn't meet fang, it's a secret. I'll plan his grand entrance in about few chapters.

Sooo i might add some OC.

(As much as i don't want to but it's for the sake of the book.)

but with villains and victims, they will just appear in one chapter and they are now gone for good except for the villains. Unless you take a liking at the OC's attitude. Like being savage and  being sarcastic.

Oh and there will be some small note in here hehe to clear some things out. Just warn you out ima add some warnings for like GORE or BLOOD WARNING
(Well not all the time) And other warnings that can possibly exist to.

The book will have a:
Gore.
Blood.
Chaos. (This. this will be always present in every chapter)
Blaze swearing sometimes.
Halilintar swearing too.
Angst.
Sad ending or happy ending?
Fusions.
Beluing will also be here.
Fluff.
OOC
Some brotherly moment with the elements, with boboiboy to of course.
Swearing.
Slow update.
Like really slow update.
Wrong grammar.
Some mistakes in writing.
Sometimes rushing to finish some chapters.

Soo i think that's all.

Now the note ima explain it.

Fusion's. Yes fusion's im gonna add them to sooo it will make like 12 of them cause gentar will be there too. They are elemental spirit's that only can the owner see them, they can also touch everything, but in other persons POV it's like a floating item with nobody there holding it.

And maybe here the light elemental can put a future in the watch. But that will take a lot of chapters tho. With the help of supra too.

And boboiboy's friend's power will like be what happened to the episode where they got their power watch but ima change it a bit.

Ok i think that's the note, i think im finish here, ima go and make the chapter, ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ