Part 2-"ohh- uh hello?"

Pic above this. Is not mine.

Helloooo and welcome back to another chapter hehe.. Did you enjoy the previous chapter tho?.
If it's a yes, then let's start the chapter.

REMINDER: BOBOIBOY AND THE OTHER CHARACTER'S HERE ARE NOT MINE!. IT'S FROM THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. MONSTA/ANIMONSTA STUDIO.
__________________////

Boboiboy's  POV:

Hell. One word to describe my day. Hell, i am just sitting at my last class of the day, and i can finally rest my back at my bed.
And headphones on, listening to my favorite songs.

I look at the clock, seeing it to be 4:56 pm, *sigh* 'Bell is about to ring' i thought. For 4 minutes the bell rang and everybody instantly stands up, or just runs out of the classroom. "Finally.."
I said to myself. I stand up and drag my bag, my teacher then came to me. "Boboiboy, uhh- i know that you're dad has been busy, but your dad really has to go into this meeting"
My teacher said to me, yeah- dad hasn't been present in any meetings or parents day, he's always at his work. "I know ms. Jule, I'll try and convinced him tho" i said to my Art teacher.

"Hmm im looking forward for this, and have a safe walk to your home"
Ms. Jule said to me before walking out of the classroom. "*sigh* i'll try", before i could continue my alone pace- "BOO!" "AH! Yo-" i fall down at the ground became of the jumpscare. I look up seeing gopal... Snickering... "That was not even funny" i mumbled at him
"Well i mean i would take the opportunity to scare you when your guard is down-" gopal confidently said.

"Ishh, i was not in the mood for this, ok" i mumbled.
"Woah.. What's with this mumbling now?" gopal said.
"Nothing" i whispered.
Gopal seems to get it, what am i trying to say,"oh parents day huh?" now it's gopal's turn to mumble. Gopal scratch the back of his head. And i see him looking down at the floor.

"Uhh yeah, i think my dad won't attend again" i said. Looking at the ground too, i always have this memories where me and my dad would just hang out and play all day. Well that's when i was a kid.
I sigh in disappointment. Remembering all of those memories just made me feel... I don't know... Lost?... Yeah i-..
"Uhh boboiboy? You there bud?"
Gopal suddenly said making me snap out of my thoughts, i see his concerned face looking at me.

"Oh- uhh yea- yeah.. Just thinking" i mumbled. Gopal looks at me then just shrug. "I don't want to force you tho. So let's just go and take a walk. Hm" he said patting my shoulder's. "Hehe sure..." i said..

While i was walking back home with gopal, we stop at a house. That it's gopal's home. "Uhh hey boboiboy i might not walk you home now tho- my dad would kill me if im late 10 minute's again-" he said, facing me with a fake tear drops at his eyes..
"Eh it's fine, i can walk by myself tho.."i look at him with a smile. "You sure the last time i left you to walk on your own, that you got bruises around your face, i know that it's the bul-" suddenly gopal stopped he's rumbling. "Ohh im sorry i know you don't want to be reminded by those jerk's" gopal said. Saying the jerk loud.

"It's ok, it's ok.. That's 3 week's ago" "and i'll be fine ok" i said in a calming tone, he look's at me. "*sigh* still have that stubbornness huh?" he said then he chuckles.. "Ehh! Im not that stubborn!" i said at him. "Heh yeah sure- ohh gotta go now bye-"
Gopal screamed before going in his house.

I stand there for a second then i proceed to walk home, as i was walking. I suddenly felt a vibrate at my pocket, i stop at my tracks and i pulled my phone out seeing the notification from tok.
I unlock my phone and started texting tok.
________________

Best grandpa

Ehh tok.. You know how to use this?