Part 7- Aftermath and some fluff

After long weeks- months.
You'd finally get your chapter:)

___________________________________________

Author POV:

in all honesty, Boboiboy wouldn't predict the future. Because right now, he's being treated by the ambulance nurse that had just arrived.

And he couldn't even be more happy than this, he's plan went great but, bruises are traded. Hey at least their alive.

"You got some serious damage kid" the nurse mumbled, writing something on her clipboard.
Boboiboy sweat dropped at the claim and shrugged it off.
"It's nothing"

After saying that, the nurse quickly turned sour mood, like a deadpan. "Broken ribs, bleeding nose and head plus a broken arm is nothing?"
That did the turn, Boboiboy turned red from embarrassment.

"The lady was right Ori, that ain't 'nothing'" Solar also followed, none of the elements were harm i mean, they're literal spirits that cannot be touched or hurt. Seriously.

"Next time when another attack like that happens again, Solar's gonna make the plan" Gempa move towards Boboiboy checking his condition after the nurse went off with great information about Boboiboy's well-being.

Boboiboy winced in pain when he felt Gempa's touch. its kinda weird, like yeah he can see them feel them and hear, but for others are opposite, their like ghost to other people. He looked between them one by one, observing and staring.

It's making the others uncomfortable, yeah he knows but they quite don't care about it.

The earth element had put something on his arm bruise when he felt the contact between liquid to his skin, he shivered
"Ohhh- wh-what was that"
He ask still cringing at how it felt. It's like honey?

"Duri's special treatment, it's one of old days medicine, they usually use this back in the days whenever their injured" he explained continuously rubbing the medicine on his arm, which did make it a little more better.

Boboiboy nodded, trembling from weak body he had gotten from that plan. Whooh, it'd made him exhausted.

Guess he's never trained enough.

________________________

After arriving home, he's well rest assured in his bed having a dinner bed. Which made him look like a king

Boboiboy got lectured from his grandpa getting some life meaningful lessons and tips, he stamped that reminders in his head never erasing a single lesson he learned from Tok.

But right now, resting and sitting up straight on his bed, food rest assured on his lap covered in blanket. While his elements are quietly sitting at the corner.

It's awkward.

"Guys, you know you can freely do anything you want right?"
He look up at them with positive eyes that held truth

"Yes, of course we know that but..." the fire elemental slowly lowered his voice, eyeing Cyclone for help?

He can read them like an open book, well mostly Duri but a sometimes for the others, he's trying to warm up to his elements. Getting use to their tactics and hobbies which is easy enough.

But whenever he wants to know what's bugging them, they just couldn't tell him. He haven't got their full trust.

"Well. Whatever the reason is, your still free to roam i can't prevent nor take your freedom anyway" Boboiboy smiled at them,

The Elementals spirits smiled nor grin at their owner's statement. It has been years, decades when they've received their freedom.

Long, long time of being treated as a weapon to destroy and tear apart. Years of suffering by the hands of evil, willingly or non-willingly.

"Thank you Ori!!" Thorn jumped towards Boboiboy, wrapping his arms around Boboiboy's neck.

Appreciating the affection he receive from Thorn, another one came in. "ORIII!!" Blaze and Cyclone toppled ontop of the two hugging boys.

When they had made contact Boboiboy. Who's still in great pain winced in the slightest, smiling through the pain.

Gempa, as the mother hen quickly scolded the trio for being recklessly tackling Boboiboy when he's still hurt and injured.

The trio apologize to him.

"Ehehe, guys it's alright really. It was nothing"

"Ori, you're bandages came off"
Solar mentioned checking Ori's arm seeing it got loosened up. Small drop of blood at this point came out. Boboiboy scratch the back of his head.

"Oh,.. I mean it's alright i don't feel any pain" he then smiled again, making Solar facepalm himself. "You'll feel some stings, vut neither way. You'll loose blood."

Quickly Solar teleported out to retrieve some bandages, while Ice sat beside Boboiboy. Cuddling hus side "does it sting?"

"O-oh yeah.. A bit"
He answered Ice setting another bright smile towards Ice.

'I now am glad to have met Boboiboy" Ice thought cuddling more closer as he might Dissapear out of nowhere. Boboiboy chuckled awkwardly at the sudden actions, but gradually exchanging the little affection.

Halilintar, who's been observing the whole scenes in front of him, he felt safe here. Not the other times where he and his brother are to be used and work forcefully.

Halilintar would never thought for his whole life, that someone. Someone this kind and generous to finally declared their free. The Freedom to do anything they'd want, their desires to do.. They can finally achieve it. And Halilintar couldn't be more happy he got Boboiboy as their owner. His owner.

---|-|---

The night was long, but enjoyable. It's full of entertainment, bonding and talking stuffs. The Elements never truly felt Happiness when they had gained Him as their owner. The only emotion would they ever feel is hatred, sadness. Or Disgust.

The things they were forced to do, to make, To destroy. It was painful to just watch their brothers to do bad stuffs and making others suffer cause by their powers.

Now...

Everything's different, the Era, the Time, the Owner.

It feels weird, but their grateful deeply. To get someone so kind, to let them finally have their freedom, it felt like a new start.

A new genesis.

And the Elementals would do anything to keep their owner safe.
Only this time.

_______________________________

Done, finished!!.

It's a small chapter ngl. It's just an Aftermath of the School Chaos y'know.

Though this is quite nice and fluffy nor should i say soft chapter.

Next time i won't be nice~

Words: 1028