Part 3-hell in school

!Pic above, is not mine¡

Hellooo welcome back again to another chapter. I don't know what to say next sooo in the chapter now-

REMINDER: BOBOIBOY AND THE OTHER CHARACTER'S HERE ARE NOT MINE!. IT'S FROM THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. MONSTA/ANIMONSTA STUDIO

~<>~_____________~<>~

BOBOIBOY POV:

Darkness was all i see. Before a scene pops out of nowhere.

"Dad! Dad! Come on! Let's play outside!" said a toddler tugging at his father's shirt. "Oh ho ho. The boy has finally call me to play huh?" said the father carrying his son outside his office.

"Dad! I've met new friends at the school yesterday!" said the boy raising his hands out. "Oh well that's great! But. You didn't tell me you have new friends now"
The boy giggle at his father's reaction on having a new friends.

The father kept fake crying. Until they reach outside the house.
"Hmm now let's play" the father said. "Yehey!"-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Wha-' i opened my eyes, seeing the living room. I suddenly felt a thousand arrows hit my head like i was some kind of target shooting. I shut my eyes for a minute. "What happened?" i mumbled at myself when the headache was finally gone i open my eyes at the view.

The sun was already up, the room was not that dimly or dark it is very bright (like a light)
I look around to my surroundings like this is not my home. I've seen tok sleeping one of the chairs. I smile slightly at tok,

Before i remember one of the events last night. "Oh no-" i whispered at myself, i jump out of my sitting positione and tried to walk towards where my bag is- well keyword: tried. I fell at the ground for me being stupid because i triggered my headache again-

"Aduh! -" i shout in pain welp i did land in first head. That did made tok aba wake up. "ALAH!? who's there!?" tok aba surprising stand up fast in his sleeping position.

"-eh boboiboy your awake. Oh god let me help you" tok aba walks towards me and help me stand up, i smile at tok like nothing happened. "Well let's get this day started i guess" tok said before setting me down on the couch.
"Wha-? oh school. " i mumbled disappointed are in my tone.

"Yes. Now let's get started before your 'berdikari' dad comes in and start complaining again" tok said walking towards the kitchen to get ready. I quietly laugh, before taking the medicine that has been laying at the table. Before walking upstairs slowly.

Time skip to where boboiboy is walking to his school (not using the shortcut now).

"*sigh* looks like i drop my mint yesterday." i said with a sad tone.
"That mint cost like 21 Buck's!?" (is that what it is)

I sigh in disappointment again. I then remember the yellow ball and the gems. 'Heh- well i guess I'll just check it when i got in school' i thought to myself before i look at the sky,

When i arrived at school, im not surprised that the hallways are full with whispering. again.
I just ignore them, "hey! Boboiboy! How are you today-" gopal shout at me, and running towards me. He then spotted my face full of bandages. 'Oh my- i FORGOT TO PATCH IT UP!'

I thought almost face palming myself. "Ok lemme me guess the bullies?" gopal said. I nod at him i then finally spotted my locker.
"Ok im sorry dude i wasn't there, why did you even take that shortcut!? Again!?" gopal
whisper-shout at me, making the Iida hands-