Part 6-school and chaos

Hello my readers! Yes. Im alive, i am breathing, i am still opened eyes. Im not dead, sorry for not updating

I just got myself into a mess, well problem as may i say. But don't worry i have time now so let's get started.

Oh and ignore the 'tweet tweet'
It was supposed to be a bird but i don't hella know how to type it.

REMINDER: BOBOIBOY AND THE OTHER CHARACTER'S HERE ARE NOT MINE!. IT'S FROM THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. MONSTA/ANIMONSTA STUDIO
__________________________________________

BBB POV:

'Tweet' tweet

The soft mattress was so comfy.. It feels like it's made out of marshmallow. I can really just sleep here for eternity..

I wish this never ends.

"BEEEP""BEEEP""BEEEP"
"BEEEP""BEE-"

i instantly slammed my hand on the alarm. Turning it off and letting the silence take over again..

'Whyyy- whyy this is a torture.. '
It was really a torture. Since they just got home from the park at one in the morning. They got back late since others wanted to stay there for a minute wanting to stay at the beautiful and silent place.

After some nagging and forcing they finally got home safely, and tired. Which was good, so gempa doesn't have to told them twice.

"Augghhh.. What is it today?"
I wobbly stand up gaining my balance to walk downstairs. The others where scattered around my room. Gempa sleeping on the bin bag with blaze on top of him, while Thorn is besides gempa hugging him in a bear hug.
Solar laying on the window side.
(Like the small chair or whatever you call it, besides the window it's like a small bed. Help me please i wish you understand what am i trying to explain 🥲)

Halilintar in a sleep-sitting position, leaning his back at the wall, tho he has a pillow on his back. Gempa force him to use the pillow so he doesn't have to whine why his back hurts like hell.
Cyclone was still chaotic when they got back, he kept jumping up and down on his bed saying it was 'jumpy place' . Blaze and Thorn can't even keep up with their wind brother's stamina.

They just instantly slump their bodies on the bin bag and knocking themselves out. Gempa have to re-position them tho saying it was uncomfortable way to sleep. They might have some complaints about it in the morning. Maybe, maybe

Speaking of the sugar-wild-wind, he was besides boboiboy hugging him tight, earlier. Same with the ice element. Ice was still on his sleep land, hugging him too, tho boboiboy did not complain about it, since he loves cuddles he never just shows it, well sometimes..

After he was finally free from the never-ending-hug.

I stretch my arms up, before stretching my legs too, after some time and taking my moment i gently opened the door of my room, and closing it softly not wanting to wake up the others.
Soft footsteps echoed in the hallway. Creaks of the wooden floor below my bare feet.

The floor was cold, despite the wind coming from the opened wide window. The sunlight hitting the light blue curtains, while the wind blows it softly, walking down the stairs with soft thuds. Slowly approaching the kitchen, sounds of metals clanking together and the smell of the delicious food.

It was very much peaceful, and i like it. I then finally reach the last step of the stairs, walking towards the kitchen i saw tok cooking for breakfast. He was focusing on what he was cooking before spotting me at the corner of his eyes. "Ahh! Look who's awake now.. Good morning boboiboy!"