Part 5- walking

Heyooooo nice seeing you again-

It's been centuries- :)
Well let's get in to it

Check the at the end of this chapter. There's a note there.

REMINDER: BOBOIBOY AND THE OTHER CHARACTER'S HERE ARE NOT MINE!. IT'S FROM THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. MONSTA/ANIMONSTA STUDIO
_____________________

3RD POV:

It is night time. And when it is night time, there's always dinner.
I mean it is the routine.
But this is more un-expected.

Boboiboy. Right. Boboiboy's father, Amato. Already in home.
Done with all the works, and it is home early. Sitting at the dining table, staring at his son.

Boboiboy. Who's nervous the whole time, and it only got more awkward for boboiboy since his 'Elementals' are being silent and staring at amato.

Amato is on the left side of the table, staring at his son while taking a bite to his food. And boboiboy on the right side of the table, besides him is his soul elements. Standing behind him.

And tok aba. Sitting at the middle of the table. Watching the intense staring contest that's happening now.

Boboiboy getting paranoid by the stare, sometimes flinching. The only source of sound is the utensils clanking together or sometimes at the plate.

This happened for a good solid 5 minute. Until one of boboiboy's Elementals spoke out. "Uhhh- this uhm... What are we doing?" ask the light element.

Getting paranoid at the stare to, even tho he's not the one who he looking at.

"Is this like a secret conversation between the humans" mumbled blaze to cyclone. Getting a response from him to "maybe.. They are having a secret language conversation" he said looking back to back on the father and son.

They haven't got any response or answer from their owner for 10 minute's. Instead they only continue to eat in the silence.
The awkwardness is getting thicker between these two.

Boboiboy then talks to his thoughts. 'Should i say it? Should i do it' he has been thinking if he should confront his father, to the meeting that's gonna happen any day. This made boboiboy go to his mind space.

Not taking any care at the reality.
He got drag deeper at his mind, over thinking if he made something wrong. Over thinking if he don't want to go to. Thinking that mayb-

"Boboiboy." a voice rang through his head. Snapping himself out of his mind space. Boboiboy quickly look at his father with a worried face. "Are you ok? You seem to be thinking a lot of things this days"
He ask.

Boboiboy only nodded before answering him. "Ye-yeah im fine, just spacing out" mumbled boboiboy. Before standing up from his seat. "We-well i need to go now. I need to finish my homework" he said before turning around towards the stairs.

"Mhm.. Good luck on your homework. I'll probably see you tomorrow" he's father said before, taking the plate's on the tables and walking towards the sink to wash it.

Tok aba then helped his son on the cleaning routine. As boboiboy continue to walk to his room. His soul Elementals following behind him.

"Whew- i can finally breathe from that intense staring- or awkwardness" solar said, closing his eyes. "Not gonna lie, that's the most awkward conversation I've ever seen" Cyclone added up.

Walking into the hallway, they realize that they're owner has been quite for a long minute's now. Not even saying a word to them when they entered the house.