Part 1-the beginning

REMINDER: BOBOIBOY AND THE OTHER CHARACTER'S HERE ARE NOT MINE!. IT'S FROM THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. MONSTA/ANIMONSTA STUDIO.

Hello my dear readers. I've finally finished this chapter, and i hope you'll like this book, cause this is kind of my first fan fiction of boboiboy galaxy. Soo their might be a little OOC or some, i forgot to add it in the info hehe. But enjoy this chapter, hope you'll like it. :)

"Talking"
'Thinking'

_________________\\\\\

3rd POV:

It was a peaceful night, the star's are shining, the wind feels refreshing, some crickets can be heard to, some fireflies flying everywhere. A house, where three people lives in, a father carrying a child towards his room. While walking into their destination, laughter could be heard inside the house joking around, "a world with no aliens, villains, chaos, powers, danger. That's our world" said the father to his son, who is looking confuse about that." but how do hewoe's save the world when powe'ws are not w'eal? said a five year old boy with a baby voice. an adorable eyes, and an orange dino cap with a logo B on it.

"Ohh heh well.. Everyone can be a heroes to y'know, with powers, or without powers, everyone's a hero if you help others." said the father to his son with a sweet gentle sound. When they are in his room, the father put his son on his bed and takes of his dino cap of his fluffy brown hair." how so? " mumble the boy." you can help them, y'know,like helping someone carry their groceries or books, help someone who's fallen, comfort someone who's having a hard time, help your grandad when his sick, and other lots of things"
Whisper the father gently to his son, the boy was thinking about what his father said. " but except for the bad guys." said the father in a sarcastic voice, bopping his sons nose, the boy giggle at his father's action. "How do i do that tho?" said the boy. "When you grow up, you can help anyone, and many as you can, keep that innocent soul of yours. Ok"
Mumbled the father smiling sad at him, the boy nod at him eyes in full of determination, even tho he still didn't have an idea of what is innocent. but it doesn't show it.
The father and son, look at each other before the boy look at the night sky. While the boy was in awe by the beautiful night sky, the father was sad, upset that the boy will eventually know. Know the secret of reality, he just prays that the boy will stay innocent and he doesn't change. From what is he now.

A cute boy, always warms your heat, a kind boy, and will be generous. He didn't forget about that time where he helped some kid in the play ground before, and telling his dad and grandfather what just happened, jumping up and down, excitement rise and a  confident smile was on his face, he'd just helped someone, he's already happy. Ohhh how he want to protect his son from the cruel reality. To keep him safe, to keep what is he now.

But he cannot, he will know the truth about it. The boy was still looking at the night sky before he was snapped out of his thoughts about helping a lot of people. "Ok. Time to sleep now, we have a lot of playtime tomorrow and some activities to do. You don't want to get tired right?" said the father with a smile, "of course i don't want to, maybe you'll left me in the house not bwinging me with you like befowe. You didn't get me ice cweam." said the boy pouting. At his father.

"Ohh im so sorry about that boi" said the father in sarcastic, laughing after. The boy just pout at him again before saying ". And you pwomise me to buy me ice cweam!" shout the boy, but not to loud, while doing the cris-cros pose of his arms. The father just laugh more about his son's action.
The boy afterwards just joined his father to. "Hahahaa.... Now, time to sleep you don't want that to repeat do you? And i promise it i'll buy you an ice cream" said the father while laying bopping his sons nose, "yaayyy. And yes i don't wan to wepeat it agwain" said the boy, tucking himself in his bed but of course the father took off his hat. and gave his favorite blanket, the blanket was an orange color. with dot-dot's style on it, and the color of the style was yellow in it. He cherish that blanket, before her.....