Part 4-"YOUR A WHAT!?"

*PIC ABOVE IS NOT MINE. Ctto, idk who it is*

solar- stop beat boxing- he's DyINg-

Soo y'all me back with a another chapter- REEE-
Soo lemme get this straight- mika is gonna be a b!tch here and roni being a full a$$hole- mode

Im just continue it now- *proceed to ignore the fact, i haven't updating for ages*

REMINDER: BOBOIBOY AND THE OTHER CHARACTER'S HERE ARE NOT MINE!. IT'S FROM THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. MONSTA/ANIMONSTA STUDIO
_____________________

3rd POV:

boboiboy shouted, giving them the shock expression and the surprise pose. (Don't ask me what is it)

They gave him a confused face, freezing themselves in their positions.

The fire logo boy then made the move to cut this nonsense tension.
(Here me making some words-)

"Ok! Look we are elemental spirit or souls- smarty pants will explain it to you- im too Young for this knowledge-" the fire boy spat, taking the light logo get out of his thoughts and making an offended face.

"For your information, im a smart and-....you know what im bot even gonna continue this" the light jacket boy, mumbled.

Boboiboy observe them all, one by one. Noticing the elemental logos,
'Huh? So they are telling the truth' he thought. The lightning logo then noticed the staring.

"Please don't stare for to long, you know it is making them or us uncomfortable" he mumbled at him. Taking boboiboy out of his cloud of thoughts.

Feeling the Emberesment show on him, boboiboy almost turned into a red tomato for the Emberesment. "Oh- eh.. Uh- sorry!" bowing, and kept apologizing,

Makes the elemental brother's confuse, and surprise.
"Uhh- why you bowing?" ask the fire boy. "Aren't you suppose to scold us for- uhh talking to you or scold halilintar for saying something to you?" ask the light elemental.

Halilintar then gave the light boy a sarcasm face. "What do you mean?" ask boboiboy, looking at them, he could see some of their eyes, with fear, well except for the thunde- wait- halilintar.

'Bruh- i haven't known their name- i should ask them, i mean if i continue this. It's really weird to call people with logo' he thought.
Building up the courage, he then ask them with one simple question.

"Uhh- since you know my name, what's yours?" he ask, except for observing them like some kind of a creep why not ask them- yeah- why not.

They look hesitate for a minute, i mean by the look of their appearance and logos, you can clearly tell what's happening there.

"Well- since no one is going first. Im blaze! Elemental fire! I can burn trees-" blaze said, somewhat proud at the 'burning trees'.
"Well fire is for burning- can't blame you tho-" boboiboy Mumbled,

But blaze then got a big and powerful slap behind his head. Making blaze almost fall at his standing position. "ADUH-!?"
"Don't ever burn trees again"
Warned the earth logo boy-

And see here we are again calling them logo-. "Sorry-" apologize blaze while rubbing his head.
The blue wind logo then snickered at blaze, for letting out such words out of his mouth. Again.

And see here boboiboy is still naming them logo- ok I'll stop.

"Well im next, i am earthquake, you can call me gempa or quake. Elemental earth" gempa. Said with a smile. Boboiboy already has the feeling of him and gempa will get along in no time.