∆4∆

"Hey Ash" Calums says as he catches up to me.

"Hey Cal" I say with a smile.

"How come your walking?" He asks.

I shrug, "It's been two weeks since I started and everyday I have gotten driven to school so I thought I could walk"

"Seems fair enough. Let's just hurry before were late to school. Race yeah" Calum then begins to run.

I laugh and began running after the boy.

-

"I win" I breath for air as Calum and I stop at the front door of the school.

His breath went fast. He put his one hand on his knee and another on his chest. He looked up at me with a angry yet funny face, holding up his middle fimger up and mumbled, "Fuck you"

I laughed and tried catching my breath. It didn't take us long to get here since we've run but with the much running we have just done, I wanted to just die. My throat was killing for air. I kept coughing half the time too.

I didn't expect to win Calum. Just a couple of days ago, we had a race and he ran so much farther away from me. It surprised me so much. He did almost trip though, but I still won the blonde streak hair boy.

"Damn, what happen to you" I turn my head and see Jake and Niall close to us.

"Calum wanted to race here so we did and I won his ass" I laughed and pointed to Calum who was now good.

Jake and Niall laughed but had a shock expression on there face asking how the hell did he not win.

"Maybe because this fuck kept running as I almost tripped" Calum complained.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, along with Niall and Jake. We then all started chatting about different things. Most of it was about our project in art. We all had art together. We  either weren't drawing what were suppose to be drawing or painting each other. Last time, Calum drew a dick on Niall's canvas. Our teacher, Mrs. Hunt, sended him to the office.

And about our project, will, we have to draw the most beautiful thing or person as good as we can. I'm actually great at art. I've been drawing my whole life. We either have to sketch it or paint it. I chose sketching it. Its better.

Its only been a couple of days since we got signed to do the project. We have two and a half weeks to get it finished. It's for everyone who has art. Everyone is doing the project. In two weeks, there is going to be an art show and everyone who has art is attending. There will also be a prize for the top three best painting or sketches.

Niall choose to do a moutin view. He has a perfect sight of one at his house. We went to his house over the weekend and I got to see it. It was actually breath taking. Jake is doing a painting of nature. He lives near the woods. Calum hasn't picked up he wanted to do.

For me, I was thinking of sketching someone but I don't know who. I asked the three boys but they all said no. It was apparently to weird. I didn't care though. And I can't ask anyone else, I don't even know anyone else who does here. I only know Niall, Jake and Calum.

My thoughts fade away when I hear the sound of the school bell ringed. We four end our conversation and go our seprate ways. We have first period together but we need to get out stuff for art. I was excited to get to art. Its my favorite class besides getting in trouble with the guys.

I walk down the hall, alone, and just keep my head down. People here still look at me. I still havent got over yet. I dont like it. Its so annoying and uncomfortable for me. Even when its a new school. But, I wouldn't say this is a new school anymore. I've gotten use to it, not use to the people besides Calum, Niall, and Jake.