∆16∆

You know what's amazing? When your running down the rode with the person you have liked for so long. When both your hands are in twine, air hitting lightly across your face, laughing together as you struggle to run in the street, having your heart beat so fast.

Nothing can ruin this. Violet and I. No one can destroy my happiness right now, not even what happen twenty minutes ago because the girl I've liked for so long is right by myside. Making me feel happiness once again. Something I haven't felt for awhile.
"Ash, are we there yet?" Violet's adorable voice asked, sounding like a give year old. I shook my head and turned a left into the woods. I can feel Violet tense up a bit but she just smiled and kept on going on with me.

"Were almost there. Be careful where you step" I held onto her hand tighter and made sure she didn't step on something other than the ground.

It took a while to walk to where I wanted to take her due to him forgetting where his hide out was but he found his way.

The smell of the Forrest smelt really good to me, hopefully to Violet too. The grass tickled my ankles and I tried so hard not to giggle. However, he heard Violet laugh and he couldn't help but want to hear her laugh again. It was cute.

"And we are here" I told her. She kept walking but stopped when she finally heard me and looked down. She squealed and basically jumped on me. I threw my arms around her waist and held her.

"Why the hell are we at a cliff?" She whispered shouted as if people were around. I was about this say something but when she saw that she was holding onto me for dear life, she let go fast. Ouch.

I tried not to act hurt and just went to the edge of the cliff. I wasn't scared of it. I looked down and it was hella far. But, I wasn't scared like Violet. If I wanted to fall, I would not hesitate. A lot of people get scared when the want to do something but not me. It's your choice to do it or not.

"Ashton" I hum I'm response but keep looking down the cliff, "What are you doing? Why are we here?" She asked.

I shrugged and took a seat. I motioned her over here but she shook her head. I sighed and looked over at her, "You won't fall, I got you" I opened my arms and she came walking to me.

It wasn't long until she reached me and bended down very slowly. I couldn't blame her. She was scared. I didn't pressure her. Once she got down, I rapped my arms around her waist and felt her shaking.

I place my chin on her shoulder and heard her laugh. She must be ticklish there. I smiled and look at the veiw. Her laid her head against mine and signed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She shook her head lightly and mumbled a 'nothing'. Instead of going farther with it, I asked her something else, "Are you still with Luke?"

She sipped her head toward me and look a little bit angry, "No. I hate him. If I could throw him off this cliff, I would" She chuckled at the end and I laughed.

"What happen? If you don't mind asking. If you want, you can answer the question but if you don't feel like it, you do not have to. I won't make you" I said quickly. I didn't want her to feel like I'm making her. I didn't want to be demanding. She told me its fine and took a breath.

"It was our one year anniversary and me being girly and shit, I got him so much shit and was the happiest person ever. Sadly, it was on a school day so we didn't spend a lot of time together due to not going to the same school with each other. But at lunch, I got to leave and I took my car which had everything I got him" Before she can go on, she took a breath and wiped her teary eyes.

I grabbed her hand and gave it a little squeeze. I told her she didn't have to go one but, she kept on going with the story.

"I got there and will, I went to surprise him from behind but I" She stopped and closed her eyes tightly before saying, "I saw him kissing any other girl" I got lost at words and pulled her so close to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and cried.

I wrapped my arms around her rather small body and stroked her beautiful hair. I rocked her back and forth, letting her cries die down. It hurts to know that the one you like so much has gotten hurt.

Violet deserves happiness, not sadness, I thought. She kept on crying into my shoulder and I didn't stop her. I let her cry.

"Don't cry, love. Your alright. Luke never deserved a girl like you. Don't cry over him. He should be the one crying for losing a girl like you. Wanna know why?" She nodded against my shoulder, "Because your smart, kind, care free, caring, loving, nice, adorable, cute, amazing, and" I stopped myself.

I didn't think about it and chocked out, "And perfect" I then felt her small lips kiss my shoulder. I sighed I'm happiness and let the two of us set there in peace.

.

A/N: This chapter sucked, omg. Sorry for being a little late on updating. I hope you liked it!