∆15∆

"You dated Luke Hemmings?" I jumped up and basically shouted at her. Was she serious? She tried to give me an innocent face but I didn't buy it. I shook my head and turned away.

"How do you even know?" She wiped away that innocent face and changed it with confusion. She got up to her feet came over to me but I just backed away from her. I cant believe she was or still is Luke's girlfriend.

"He's the boy that I had just got into a fight with before getting put in this dumb ass school. It's his fault. I could still be with everyone else at my old school if he just kept his mouth shut" I snap. That's right. He kept saying shit to me that got me annoyed, wanting me to snap.

Violet scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest, "I bet he didn't even say anything. Knowing you, you always love to fig-"

"He talked about my dad leaving my mom and I" I shouted. Her mouth shut and she looked away from me. I shook my head and walked over to me back window. It has a spot where I can sit and look out of, something always did.

I sat down and leaned my head on the window. It had started raining awhile ago and it wont stop. It kept going down faster and faster by the minute. I could hear Violet's breathing but I didn't look at her.

"Ashton?" I heard her soft voice come close and also heard my bed creak down. I guess she sat on the edge. I hummed in response and heard her hesitate to ask, "Can you tell me what happen? With you and Luke"

I nodded yet closed my eyes shut since it was probably the worst thing I've ever heard someone say to me even when its about my dad who walked out on us.

"Louis, stop. Your going to hit Hemmings" I smack the basketball out of my my best friend, Louis, hands.

He gave me a glare as I gave him a big smile. He flips me off and runs over to where the basketball had rolled off to. I fix my gym shorts since they were rather tight even for my area and watched as Louis ran to the ball.

Once Louis got the ball in his hands, he threw as hard as he could for me to catch and I just stood there, waiting to catch it. Louis ran once the ball was thrown and came my way. But, instead if me catching it, the ball went passed me and smacked the head of Luke Hemmings.