ᴛʜᴀ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ .

we arrived at the hotel in florida , we went to florida because we've all wanted to go &' it was probably the best place to go for the sight seeings &' all that .

this is may's first concert so i wanted to make it really special for her to come back home &' see her family .

she doesn't know she'll see them though .

may - it feels good to be back .

lee - wowww , it's so pretty down here .

mateen - y'all talking bout it's pretty , bro it's hot as fuck .

chloe - mateen , you always have to find something to complain about , have fun while we're down here for fuck sake .

mateen just completely ignores what she says &' starts trying to take over the aux , that wasn't finna slide wit me &' chloe though .

lee - uh uhh mateen what the fuck you doing ?

mateen - what the hell it look like i'm doin lee .

chloe thumped mateen in the back of his head .

chloe - your not playing your trash ass music , now give the aux back to lee .

mateen - alright fine , but just know when we get in there i'm sleeping by myself .

lee - you act like we wanted you to sleep with us .. pause .

may - lee ..

lee - no wait , i'm sorry .

chloe - 😂😂😂

mateen - yeah ok ..

we eventually get all the way up , we are on the highest floor &' there was hella people in the elevator .

mateen - last one to the room sleeps on the floorrr .

best believe i was in the lead because bitch i wasn't sleepin on no damn floor ?

may - damnit , how the fuck did all y'all beat me ?

lee - it's ok love , you know where home is .

she smirked .

chloe - can y'all not .. this is supposed to be friendcation not baecation .

me &' may just both laughed , especially may ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope y'all are enjoying the story so far :) , i'll continue to update as i said !

~ 𝗅𝖾𝖾 . ☺️