ᴘᴇᴛᴛʏ . 👀

i woke up early as shit &' made sure nobody knew i was woke .

they probably thought i forgot but hell nah ian forget , when you wanna ' play ' wit me , shit get messy .

so i put soap all over the shower floor ( i made sure i took my shower before ) &' i took all the towels .

i took they toothpaste &' wash products , cause they never look before they get in so they gone need somebody to bring it to them .

in the future i'm probably gonna feel bad for this , but right now i don't give a fuck .

i went back in the room &' laid down .

i find it funny how this nigga always calls at the worst times .

you can probably already guess who ..

i didn't answer though cause ian feel like hearing him run his mouth about sum .

he kept calling &' boy .. i had to just turn my phone off at that point cause he was getting on my nerves .

it was early , so i was like why not go down &' get breakfast , so that's what i did .

&' y'all .. this nigga is insaneeee .

he's standing in the door way on the phone wit somebody &' i tried to hide before he saw me , but he definitely saw me .

chris pov .

man i don't know why she think i'm playin , her shit got me goin straight to voicemail , but i got sum for that , don't even worry .

i walked in the hotel straight to her &' she took the elevator back up , she must really think this a game .

i waited for the elevator to come back down &' i knew what room she was in so she was out of luck .

lee's pov .

i don't know where imma go but it damn sure ain't that room .

you know what ,  i'll just hide in the bathroom , he wouldn't go in there .. right ?

my room was right beside it because we were on the way end , i heard somebody either go in or come out .

the footsteps sounded familiar but it wasn't any of them , i turned my phone back on because i thought he would've stopped calling by then , but bro .. i fucked up .

chris pov .

i looked in the room &' she wasn't in there , it was just her friends sleep .

even the bathroom was empty.. besides the soap .

i went back out the room &' called her , she had one last straw .

i heard a ringtone coming from the bathroom as soon as i did , it was the women's bathroom but nobody else was woke really .

if it was her ..

lee's pov .

HE CAME IN THE BATHROOM BRO AINT NO WAY .

i lifted my legs onto the toilet seat &' i heard him calling my name while checking the stalls .

he came up to mine &' laughed while i just stood there trying not to laugh .

i found it funny how he went through all this trouble for me .

his next move was very unexpected .. it honestly scared the shit outta me .

chris pov .

i crawled underneath the stall &' saw her just standing there , i didn't know whether to be mad or happy , seeing her made my day but she made me go through all this trouble when she could've just answered the phone ..