ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ . ❌

i went back in the hotel &' went up the elevator .

i went to the room &' the door was locked , which was obvious but when i was knockin on the door nobody was answering .

lee - sooo nobody's here anymore ?

just complete silence , even the tv was off .

i sat on the floor in front of the door , i was honestly so pissed .

my legs were already hurting , i should've took a key when i left .

i called chris .. because why not , this his fault anyways .

lee - well i'm locked out , thanks .

chris - what you mean you locked out ? you ain't bring a key ?

he said while laughing in my damn face .

lee - nawww , ain't think my friends would lock me out .

just as i said that the door opened &' everybody was just laughin .

may - are you ok ?

she said trying not to laugh .

i just walked in , didn't even talk .

mateen - i told y'all ..

lee - told them what exactly ?

mateen - that you were gonna be mad , can't take a joke .

at this point i was fed the fuck up because they knew my legs was hurting &' it was already cold as fuck .

lee - bro , what type of fucked up ' joke ' is that , YALL KNOW IT'S COLD AS FUCK OUT THERE &' YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO KEEP ME OUT THERE ?

everybody was silent , i was so mad , like i wanted to leave but i didn't because it'll blow over .

chloe - well if it makes it any better it was all mateen's idea .

lee - of fucking course .

i honestly forgot i was on the phone wit chris that whole time &' he just kept tellin me to calm down &' that it'll be ok , but i wasn't tryna hear that bullshit .

so i hung up &' put my phone on do not disturb , it's gone be hella consequences to that but i didn't care at the moment .

for the rest of the night the energy felt off , nobody was acting like themselves .

they probably just mad i yelled at them , but i don't care , that was fucked up .

but it's ' jokes ' they want ? that's what they'll get ..

not even gone lie , i wanted to beat all they ass , especially may because i would've never done that to her .

i still slept in the same bed as may but i made sure i was on the way edge because i didn't wanna be bothered .

just wait till morning though , shit finna get WICKED .

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

i wish they would pull ts irl , i'd put hands on eb . 🤨

but anyways i hope yall enjoyed this chapter , short but cute .. yk :) .

- 𝚕𝚎𝚎 . 🤗