Episode 11: Bloodstains and Tears

Michonne rushed to the a tall, oak bookcase and pushed it to the door with the help of Aaron and Carl. As Carol and Anita went to close the drapes, one of the walkers they had seen previously was smacking the window as an attempt to break the glass to consume them, it was failing the only thing it did was leave a bloody hand print staining the double-glazed window. The blood dribbled down the window as more walkers approached the window to join in.
'Michonne make sure Judith is safe, check up stairs and put her in a room with blankets and make Carl keep an eye on her.' Rick shouted as more walkers approached the house.
Michonne ran as fast as she could getting her samurai sword at the ready to kill any walker that got in her way. She checked the bathroom,boiler room, and the other 2 bedrooms.. She stopped and looked at a white wooden door, on the door the name Susie was written in sparkly pink letters on a purple plaque. She slowly began to turn the handle of the door until she heard a tiny little groan. She kneeled down and looked under the crack of the door to see a pair off small bunny slippers walk towards her. She opened the door and took three steps back. Out toddled a 10 year old little 'girl' she wasn't a girl anymore she was not even remotely human anymore. She turned. A tear streamed down her face as this brought back memories of her young son that had died during the outbreak. She put her samurai sword away and pulled out a pocket knife. She pinned the little girl gently against the floor stabbing her in the head. The little girl had been abandoned by her parents due to the bite mark on her arm because there was signs of parents and an older sibling that lived there. She got her fingers and gently shut the girls eyelids and put a towel over her face, picked her up and pushed her out the window. She inspected the girls room, it was full of paintings and drawings of a princess meeting her prince charming. A painting had 'I love mam' on it which was covered in feathers and glitter. Michonne took a bloodstained blanket off the girls bed and shouted 'Carl bring your sister up, it's safe. Carl carried Judith up the stairs and laid her gently on the bed guarding her and slowly stroking her hair making her fall asleep.