Episode 3: The Dilemma

'Carol?' Rick shouted. 'Yeah Rick?' Carol answered back. 'Have you seen Michonne lately?' Rick asked. 'Last time I saw her she was sat with Beth.' Carol replied. Rick walked towards Beth's room and saw Michonne crying. Rick in a husky voice said 'Michonne are you okay because you don't seem to be?' 'Oh..um..yeah why wouldn't I be?' Michonne said strongly. Rick being arrogant and stupid walked out. Michonne sat next to Beth holding her hand when suddenly her machine started flashing and making alarming noises. 'HELP!! SOMEONE GET HERE QUICK!!' Michonne screamed. Doctors rushed to the room,Carol,Rick,Daryl,Sasha,Tyreese,Maggie and the rest of the gang followed. A doctor realised from the screen her heart had stopped so he administered adrenaline and asked for the defibrillator and tried to restart Beth's heart. After one shock a vast improvement was made and Beth's heart was now working and she was stable again. A doctor turned to Maggie and said 'I don't know what to do anymore she just seems to be slipping in and out of consciousness. Although the pressure to her brain is lowering everyday which is a positive sign. She also seems to be breathing by herself now so something good is happening. But that's all we can do. Once she's completely stable meaning she's awake and well we can offer more choices but for now we can't. There is one thing she needs.. She needs drip fed and shes used the last drip we have.' 'Is there no more of them?' Maggie replied. 'Yeah but we can't get to them.' 'Why?' 'Because the trucks at the delivery bay with the supplies and medicine and we can't go down due to walkers. There's 3 dozen of them both civilian and medical staff making it too dangerous.' A doctor replied. 'Well nothings too dangerous for us!' Rick replied.