Episode 2: Lies are dangerous

Sasha walked towards Gabriel as he had finished Praying. 'You know you can't keep expecting us to defend you all the time because eventually there will be a time when we can't and you'll be on your own.' Sasha said to Gabriel. 'Well I haven't defended myself and I'm still alive.' Gabriel answered back. 'It will happen I mean look at Bob we turned our back and he had his leg bitten by a walker and eaten by terminiuns and he had no weapon so you need to watch what you're doing okay buddy?' Sasha casually said and then walked away. Gabriel sighed and walked to the delivery yard of the hospital. Gabriel found a knife and hacked away at the wood nailed to the gate due to curiosity before he got half way a dozen walkers hands started sticking through and Gabriel ran off without locking the metal door behind him. The wood buckles and snaps. Michonne bumps into a rather out of breath Gabriel 'Is something wrong Gabriel?' 'No it's fine Michonne' Michonne walked around a corner and popped her head around to see what Gabriel was up to. He walked into the males toilet and locked the door. Michonne walked off to find Rick and the gang. Meanwhile an unknown nurse was doing some chores when a walker grabbed her and bit her and started eating her with flesh covered teeth. The door on the ward slowly shut as her screams faded away. Rick heard this and alerted the group 'Did you hear that guys?' The group didn't know what he heard and walked into Beth's room. Michonne checked her temperature while Maggi and Glen stroked her hand. Beth awoke and slowly said 'Hi guys,are you all okay?' The gang all replied 'Yeah!'. 'What are you like? I'm just glad you're okay!'
said Maggi,Beth smiled and drifted off into sleep from exhaustion. Gabriel walked in only to be followed by a stream of blood and deathly groans. Rick and Michonne slowly walked out of Beth's room slowly getting their weapons out. 20+ walkers broke through the wards plastic doors. 'PROTECT BETH,WALKERS!' A walker grabbed Gabriel and bit him. Michonne ran up behind the walker and sliced its head off with her Samarai Sword. Rick and the gang quickly killed the rest of the walkers. Carol ran to Gabriel and said 'Where have you been bit?!' He pulled his top down and showed the bite mark on his neck. 'I am grateful for you and the gang keeping me alive, god bless you all...'
'Do you want me to shoot you or do you want to stay alive? It's your choice' she looks sorrowfully at Gabriel. He takes her gun,looks at it then.. A shell hits the floor,an echo goes down the corridor. Carol begins to cry. Tyreese comforts Carol and she says 'I hate this, everything repeats 24/7.. We wake up everyday to fear what happens next. What's going to happen to us! I hate it I really do.'
'I get you Carol but that's what keeps us going,we never know what's around the corner!'