Episode 6: Highly Anticipated Wait

'I think it's time we move from the hospital and find somewhere to settle down for a few days if we're lucky. We can't stay here.' Rick said in his commanding,husky voice. 'Dad, really? We have everything we need here, medical supplies,trained professionals,food,water,heat and energy. What more could you want?' Carl said questioningly. 'I just don't feel like this is a good environment for Judith son. We've gotten by fine on our own for these past few months so lets keep going.' Rick replied. 'You sure dad?' 'Yeah son I'm sure.' Two hours later they were in the middle of nowhere looking,searching for a 'safe haven' although no where was entirely safe from the flesh craving walkers of course. A stranger walked towards them. 'Hi my names Aaron. I can offer a safe haven for you and since you have a baby I'm sure you'd like to take the offer.' 'How do we know you aren't trying to hurt us?' Daryl said questioningly. 'Look, we need people in our camp we want to offer you a better life.' Aaron said. 'Okay, try anything funny and I'll tie you to a tree and attract walkers to you.' Rick said They approached a gate. Rick and the others could hear signs of civilisation behind this gate so they knocked. 'Hello anyone there' Aaron said The gate opened slightly. 'What do you all want? We don't want you here move on find someone else to trouble.' A tough sounding voice said. It's me Aaron, I brought some new recruits. The reply was a sigh and the gate opened. They were all shown to individual houses for them all to live. Carl and Rick enjoyed the running water and electricity meanwhile Carol looked shocked at the marble kitchen in front of her.