Episode 5: Michonne's Memories

(Sorry for the various ways I spell Maggie's name)

Michonne sat quietly on the roof of the hospital remembering her child and husband. Remembering the life that she had before the walkers dominated the land. Tears streamed down her face, Sasha sat next to her 'Are you okay Michonne?' 'Yeah,yeah I'm fine.' Michonne replied. 'You've just been crying and depressed lately.' 'Honestly it's nothing.' Michonne replied. 'You shouldn't bottle your feelings up,you should let them out.' Sasha said. Awkward silence hit the roof top, suddenly screams came from the street below. Both Sasha and Michonne looked down and saw 10 survivors running form a horde of walkers chasing them. They both ran down the stairwell on to the street and shoved the survivors into the hospital while battling the horde. Sasha stabbed a walker in the head while Michonne sliced 3 zombies in half at the same time. They both made a run inside and locked the doors behind them. The doctors looked at all the survivors to make sure they were healthy and unbitten. One of which was a young teenage girl around about the same age as Carl. Carl walked over 'What's your name? Mine's Carl?' 'Emily thanks for asking? I guess..' 'Carl looks like you get your charming introductions from me.' said Rick jokingly. Carl went red and walked away from young Emily. Michonne pulled a dirty look at Rick and followed Carl. 'You okay kid?!' Michonne asked. 'No my dad has embarrassed me in front of one of the first people my age that I've met in months that's alive! I have no one to talk to!' Carl moaned. 'Man up! So what? Your dad was joking be a man and go in there and get talking to her!'