Episode 8: Ructions

Aaron was sat on a bench with Daryl,birds tweeted in the background while the heat coming from the sun hit the back of their greasy,unwashed hair.

'Daryl, I feel although I need to tell you something.' Aaron said in discomfort.
'Go ahead dude, I don't mind you can tell me anything I mean who can I tell most of my family and friends are dead so a rumour can't go far.' Daryl said with his husky voice. 'I have a husband.' 'And? Do you think I'd be bothered enough to really care? You're cool and I know you wouldn't go their so... I support you dude.' Daryl said comforting Aaron. 'At least I know I have someone to support me.' Aaron said comfortably. Aaron got up and walked to his home. Daryl lit one of three remaining cigarettes that he scavenged for. He heard a scream coming from the watch tower.

Sasha had Carol by her short grey hair ragging her around. Carol smacked Sasha in the face and punched her twice. Daryl separated them. 'What are you idiots doing?' 'She started it by taking my shot.' Sasha mumbled. 'Well maybe if you could shoot properly I wouldn't need to.' Carol replied. 'Stop being immature and make up because we only have each other in this world. No friends no family.. Just us.'