Episode 4: Hello Healthcare

The doctors led Rick,Michonne,Carol,Darryl and Maggie to a silver door that had a sign on it saying 'delivery bay 1'. A doctor said 'Are you sure you want to do this? There's a hospital 2 miles away I'm sure that'd be safer?' said a doctor. ' No our priority is to get Beth back to her normal self again so that we can do what we do best,kill every god damn walker in sight and find shelter and try and restart our lives.' Rick said. *The doctors opened the door slowly and let them in. A young looking nurse said quietly 'Good luck guys.' *The door closed* Rick looked around for walkers and there was no sign so he whistled. Michonne heard something fall and 2 walkers came out from behind two containers. Darryl went to aim. Maggie stopped him. 'What are you doing?!' Darryl shouted. 'Luring more walkers to us.. They're bait if they come out they'll attract attention to us so that we can kill the majority of them and there will be like 2 left.' Maggie answered back. 'Maggie's right more are coming' Rick pointed to 6 walkers. 'I'm off to the lorry, anyone coming?' Carol asked. 'Michonne and Maggie go with Carol and find all the medical supplies you can including Beth's drips, Darryl you're with me! GO GO GO!!' Rick shouted. Carol and the girls got to the lorry and it was pad locked, Michonne snapped the lock using her machete and lifted the lorry door open to find a walker dribbling and glaring at them amongst the medical supplies. It starred at Carol and ran for her,Michonne sliced it's legs off then decapitated the walker. Carol got into the van with Maggi and found sterilising equipment,Beth's much needed drips,food and water. Michonne got a loading trolley and emptied the lorry and shut the door after the girls got out. Darryl shot the last walker dead with his arrows and went with Rick to help the girls with their much needed supplies.

5 hours later...

Beth awakens, and sees Maggie sat alongside her with Carol and the gang. 'Hi guys' Beth said with a weak faded voice. 'You should thank your friends,they risked their life in order to save yours.' A doctor said softly. 'We did this not out of pity,but because she means so much to us as a group.' Rick said. 'Enough of all this crap,how're you feeling my little chickadee' Maggie asked. 'I'm a little thirsty but I'm fine.' Beth replied. 'Oh good,I'll get you a drink of water.' Maggie answered back. 'Maggie?' 'Beth?' 'I love you so much!' Beth replied back to Maggie. A tear streamed down Maggie's tender cheek, 'I love too!' Maggie cried. 'Doctor? When will Beth be up and about?' Darryl asked? 'She's recovering well so maybe in 3-5 days? If not around a week.' 'That's good news!' Darryl said with a cheesy grin on his face.